Manchester City

Jenks

Most of the analysts would disagree with both of you. He hasn't been racking up the goals or assists, but him stretching the field is in large part what gives Silva the space that he's been getting this season. I don't think he's overrated (because everyone says he's overrated), but he was obviously overpriced. I don't know what people were expecting him to do.

gatsu

Sterling has underperformed in every single City game so far. Such an incredibly overrated player, only has his pace and dribbling and just doesn't fit in City's possession based play.

Yep he is very average technically and not smart enough for possession play, perfect player for Madrid though.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Payet is absolutely outstanding

De Bruyne has had some nice moments so far as well, if he had Silva to link with instead of Navas I feel City would definitely have at least a goal at this point.

And now he's scored!! Best City player in the first half for sure. Creating several chances for a misfiring Aguero and scored the crucial goal

Last edited:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
KDB is just wow, passing, ball control, those through balls and I though that he is lazy, but he is actually working hard in defence, brilliant player.

gatsu

Yeah he is really impressive, especially in the technical department, definitely a starter, problem is Navas has also a critical role tactically (important to use perfectly the width), I fear that the bench is the ideal place for (70M) Sterling :(

Jenks

Squawka Football ‏@Squawka 12h12 hours ago
CROSS MAP: Jesús Navas made 20 crosses today yet just 2 found a teammate. Poor.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
IMO it was a joy to watch Sterling yesterday.

Nothing better than seeing 70 millions bundle its legs like a braided cheese.

I wonder how long Winston Reid stays in WHU, he was smoking them ManCity players as if they were some kind of Stevie Wonders out there.

Jenks

Yeah, Navas is shit but he's already there and wouldn't cost 70M. They are the same type of player, and one could argue they have the same amount of current ability as well.

I doubt many City fans would argue that. Sterling is already there too. The price is irrelevant.

Home of Barca Fans