Liverpool

El Gato

Villarato!
Not worried about Clasicos
Barca got this
You can take liga and try to catch up padding minnows before it ceases to exist and you have to play Superleague teams each week, see how that works out for big time xBarca

Zidane82

It makes sense. The first Benzema goal was a deflection from not a big chance, and Vinicius first goal was an amazing finish from a really low XG attempt.
The other Madrid goals were big chances (high xG). 3 high XG attempts are more or less that 1.66 you see there.
2-3 would have been more accurate based on chances, but we know the voodoo fuckers always get more than they deserve

Nobody is mentioning it but pretty sure Viniciuss shot deflected off Gomezs leg before bending round the keeper ..

Temptation

Club owned by Shameless pricks who didn't get us a WC mid who isn't injured all the time. Fuck off.

We're doughnut FC. Empty in the middle.

KingLeo10

Club owned by Shameless pricks who didn't get us a WC mid who isn't injured all the time. Fuck off.

We're doughnut FC. Empty in the middle.

In all seriousness, the way FSG wasted away your golden era (prolly best in pool history given the competition) ranks only second to the destruction that Barto unleashed on Barca leading a team that won 4 CL and 6 LL from 06-15 to financial ruin and European clown show

I know I troll you lot but 1 CL and 1 PL in 6 years of golden era is tragic stuff

Messigician

In all seriousness, the way FSG wasted away your golden era (prolly best in pool history given the competition) ranks only second to the destruction that Barto unleashed on Barca leading a team that won 4 CL and 6 LL from 06-15 to financial ruin and European clown show

I know I troll you lot but 1 CL and 1 PL in 6 years of golden era is tragic stuff

What u on about

Thank Crybaby Alba and Coutinho for Liverpool's UCL otherwise they'd be in the dumps some golden era

Porque

Relax, we got Ruben Neves for 30m.

EDIT

Seriously speaking though. Wonder how that clause existed. Just last week talk was of a 60-70m transfer fee.

And going down the 40m for Mac Allister. I'm not sure what is better value, 40m on the Mac, or on Gabriel Veiga.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

Macallister is 24. He has had only one good season in his career, the last one. He had a great world cup but so many others also did and they have come back and performed atrociously at club level.

Watching him you ask yourself, what is he exceptional at? He is a jack of all trades and master of none. At 35m it's obviously worth the gamble, but he just looks a mediocre player to me all around. The White Kessi who got carried by Messi.

fergus90

I’m going to go against the grain here and say he’s slightly overrated.

He can be quite hit and miss but at 35m it’s definitely a decent enough signing.

Home of Barca Fans