Liverpool

Porque

No player still in the world cup is evee going bother with anything related to transfer dealings right now so i call sus.

That's true. But I imagine Benfica (especially) and his agent would be pretty interested in a Liverpool move considering what they got for Darwin.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
That's true. But I imagine Benfica (especially) and his agent would be pretty interested in a Liverpool move considering what they got for Darwin.

I doubt they need to sell this January, they have a great team and can have an Ajax-like run in CL, they exude that energy

Temptation

Have a funny feeling that we'll fluke our way to the Champions League this season and shock everybody.

Klopp told us to book the tickets and hotel last year......

Temptation

For the people who haven't watched us of late. A lot of people on this forum care about Liverpool for positive and negative reasons. So here's the latest low-down for the well wishers and haters.

Team looks sharper and fitter of late.

Nunez Gakpo and Salah look very fast and energetic.

New features about the new Liverpool:

We look insanely fast on the counter reminiscent of our 2017,18 teams.

We are playing lots of 1-2s around the pitch and the movement from players is extremely random and dynamic.

Trent still has that Midas touch with assists. Watch his recent assists. Just gifted with that right foot.

Temptation

I don't care if non Liverpool fans talk shite about us lol.

That's the point of Football Fandom. Rivals/other big team fans talk crap about you.

stb_1

Real Madrid gonna rock Liverpool (again).

Best Midfield in the world vs Non existant midfield. Surely [MENTION=30154]Temptation[/MENTION] you can't think you're gonna do well after being decimated by Brighton twice and Wolves recently.?

Temptation

Real Madrid gonna rock Liverpool (again).

Best Midfield in the world vs Non existant midfield. Surely [MENTION=30154]Temptation[/MENTION] you can't think you're gonna do well after being decimated by Brighton twice and Wolves recently.?

Those defeats don't mean anything in the context of the CL.

Best midfield in the world? I'm not sure which of the 2 clubs you're talking about but neither of the 2 teams have the best midfield in the world. :lol:

The constant handjobs to Barca's biggest rival by Barca fans is so cringeworthy on this forum. Yikes! :lol: :lol:

Messigician

Those defeats don't mean anything in the context of the CL.

Best midfield in the world? I'm not sure which of the 2 clubs you're talking about but neither of the 2 teams have the best midfield in the world. :lol:

The constant handjobs to Barca's biggest rival by Barca fans is so cringeworthy on this forum. Yikes! :lol: :lol:

We have beef with Liverpool after that 4-0 ngl

Treble was on

Temptation

That's cool. Hate LFC all you want. No issues.

My point was about the RM circlejerk by supposed Barca fans. Not just here in this case but in general.

It's like a Liverpool fan twerking for United. Very weird.

Home of Barca Fans