Liverpool

KingLeo10

If RM fan or not....it's time to change your avatar :pique: You had 2017/18 a pic from Messi, didnt you? Which pic was it :p

You should know which avatars I had or didn't have. You've been following me around like a stray dog with accounts like [MENTION=23642]Bigkingleo10[/MENTION] and [MENTION=23288]therealkingleo[/MENTION]

:lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

You should know which avatars I had or didn't have. You've been following me around like a stray dog with accounts like [MENTION=23642]Bigkingleo10[/MENTION] and [MENTION=23288]therealkingleo[/MENTION]

These accounts were a tribute to Messi, i don't know why you associate them with you :p

Temptation

:lol::lol::lol:

Temptation equating putting Pool and their tinpot double in the coffin (after all their chest thumping) to me being a RM fan.

Yet another exhibition of bin dipper intelligence

Yeah because I'm only basing it on the last 2 weeks. :lol:

Another L attempt for you to twist the facts. Here's a task for you: Go and dig up your old posts and quote it. :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
I'm starting to get the feeling [MENTION=30154]Temptation[/MENTION] isn't really a Liverpool fan
10 days and I still had like one small cuss in response

Commiserations

Temptation

We wanted Tchouameni but now we're looking at Ibrahim Sangare.

Seen a few videos of him but no idea how good he actually is.

He'll be much cheaper than Tchouameni though.

Porque

We wanted Tchouameni but now we're looking at Ibrahim Sangare.

Seen a few videos of him but no idea how good he actually is.

He'll be much cheaper than Tchouameni though.

Meanwhile PSG who were also interested in Tchouameni have flipped their interest to Ederson of Salernitana.

If both go through, let's see who have the better scouting eye on this one.

malvolio

Meanwhile PSG who were also interested in Tchouameni have flipped their interest to Ederson of Salernitana.

If both go through, let's see who have the better scouting eye on this one.

This Ederson fella doesn't look better than the shite PSG currently have in midfield.

Sangare I really like. Needs to polish his technical skills, but he's a physical beast.

Andresito

Staff member

Can't imagine anyone above the age of 20 doing that, let alone 70.

Temptation

Allison
Taa---Konate---VVD---Robbo
Hendo----Fabinho----Thiago

Salah----Nunez----Diaz

This looks like our starting 11 atm for the new season. Worried.

serghei

What more do you want?

He's probably worried that City, the best team in the Premier League in 4 of the last 5 years, improved massively by signing Haaland. This leaves Liverpool and Klopp needing a perfect season to grab a big title. With no Mane and a declining Salah...

And now everything will get more expensive for them in terms of transfers. 5 years ago they were a Europa League team that managed to get players for a good sum. Now they are a top 4 club in the world, and every interest in players is gonna be met with steep demands in terms of money.

It's already seen with Nunez.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans