Liverpool

Horatio

You're welcome
They're grinding results but the performances aren't too impressive

You think so? I think they’re playing impressively. Sure they will have days where fatigue kicks in but they: seem to control every game for the majority, don’t give away a lot of chances, defending is pretty solid and scoring from set-pieces seems impossible against them with their tall defenders, world-class keeper, quick ball circulation and constant off the ball movement, a lot of pressure and a lot of times recover the ball quickly after losing it, create ample chances.

henias

They're grinding results but the performances aren't too impressive

They are incredibly organised and extremely lethal in attacking. Give them a few chances they will put it in the back of the net. One of the few sides who can attack and recover very quickly in numbers. They don't necessarily play possession but this is a very solid team.

Andrew M

They are incredibly organised and extremely lethal in attacking. Give them a few chances they will put it in the back of the net. One of the few sides who can attack and recover very quickly in numbers. They don't necessarily play possession but this is a very solid team.

Yeah definitely the best team in the world right now.

Xaviniesta

I thought they were dominant yesterday in the 1st half then in the 2nd half a lot of their players looked knackered and started misplacing passes or losing the ball.

Pretty sure they can dominate any team when fully fit. It’s insane how almost all their players are capable of winning the ball back when they lose it.

But right now their players look tired. Klopp needs to start rotating more often otherwise injuries might start appearing

Havesaks

Personally I liked their 13/14-team better. Gerrard winning that PL-title, and Suarez putting in performances equal to prime Ronaldo, not forgetting Sturridge. That team had more charm, an underdog who suprised everyone while playing entertaining football.

This Liverpool is solid, well-drilled, focused and its the culmination of years of work by the most charismatic coach in maybe history, but its also lacking the beauty of football. Its just too mechanical for my taste, but anyway I'm rooting for them going 37w1d and put their mark in history books. Klopps deserves the recognition. And Liverpool is a beautiful sleeping giant who finally are back.

Since the new owners took over, they have done exceptional work. Have their been even one bad transfer? Scandals?

serghei

They do have some insane luck going. I mean I don't see the dominance in their game.

End to end stuff favors them because they are consistently the faster, most durable and most aggressive team on the field. As long as Klopp can keep these parameters high they will be very hard to beat.

They can still get done the way we did it on Camp Nou. Them not taking their chances and meeting a very high technical team with players who can punish their mistakes. And only if that team can hang on near them in the 3 departments (speed of play, stamina, aggressiveness).

BigBarcaBoy

I thought they were dominant yesterday in the 1st half then in the 2nd half a lot of their players looked knackered and started misplacing passes or losing the ball.

Pretty sure they can dominate any team when fully fit. It’s insane how almost all their players are capable of winning the ball back when they lose it.

But right now their players look tired. Klopp needs to start rotating more often otherwise injuries might start appearing

To be fair when keita, milner, fabinho, lovren and matip are fit he will have more options

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Cannot dominate every single game to win league titles. Sometimes you just gotta grind out the necessary results. They still play great football and dominate 80-90% of their games.

Liverpool are the frontrunners for every trophy this season.

FinBarcelonafan

Cannot dominate every single game to win league titles. Sometimes you just gotta grind out the necessary results. They still play great football and dominate 80-90% of their games.

I hope they keep their unbeaten run going because otherwise they can chill for the CL.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome

Except for the Carabao cup.

Home of Barca Fans