Liverpool

SwiftGuyver

so what do you think the Liverpool squad will look like next season?

something like this?

Mignolet/Vorm
Aurier/Flanagan
Lovren/Škrtel
Sakho/Agger
Moreno/Enrique
Gerrard/Lucas
Can/Allen
Henderson/Suso
Coutinho/Lallana
Suárez/Sterling
Sturridge/Lambert

+ Alberto, Ilori, Ibe & Wisdom

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Except we won't get Aurier as he's practically an Arsenal player plus who knows with Lovren. Suso I suspect will be gone. I also suspect one of Agger/Skrtel to be sold. Especially if we are signing another centre back. But Flanagan/Johnson/McLaughlin/Kelly/Wisdom can cover the right back slot next season then hopefully in 2015 we buy a replacement for Johnson.

We've agreed personal terms with Can and we put in an official bid for him at around 12m euros.

I also think we may sign another offensive player if/when we sign Lallana.

H

Haruko The Goon

To be able to loan him out for another season, then come next season.. see what he's about?

Banana-Rama

I guess Bayern were not able to convince him to stay, not really gutted but he is a promising player.

he belongs to leverkusen doesn't he? i remember he played left back against united earlier in the season and got torn a new one by antonio valencia in the 0-5 win, some advice for rodgers, don't play him at left back :p

Last edited:

AfricanBavarian

he belongs to leverkusen doesn't he? i remember he played left back against united earlier in the season and got torn a new one by antonio valencia in the 0-5 win, some advice for rodgers, don't play him at left back :p

He has a buy back clause with Bayern but it only works if Can wants to come back, but according to reports he wants to move to Liverpool.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Can, Lambert, Moreno, and Lallana are all great signings but I think Liverpool need a CB as well. Maybe someone like Musacchio.

Home of Barca Fans