Newcastle

89Norcal

Pardew is a legend.

When Newcastle inevitibly fall down the table this, next year, it's inevitable as Newcastle always implodes its in their genes. So when they do Pardew is going to get a mega pay off!!!

Doesn't help that Mike Ashley is the owner. They missed out on Debuchy over a measly 500k last summer.

The only EA rating I don't get is Tim Krul. Should be an 80-81. Everyone else is solid. Cisse is only an 82 but he has something like 87-88 finishing as he should. Maybe even a bit higher

Tembbi

Pardew's 8-year contract seems to be awesome. The pressure to perform well is gone...
14th on table! Way to go "realistic chances to make it to the top 3".

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
TBF they have a lot of injuries.

But they were always above their true ability level in the table last season. Their defence is ordinary at best which is why I say last season they played above themselves. Plus Cisse has stopped scoring.

I still think they will finish in the top 8 though.

Tembbi

TBF they have a lot of injuries.

But they were always above their true ability level in the table last season. Their defence is ordinary at best which is why I say last season they played above themselves. Plus Cisse has stopped scoring.

I still think they will finish in the top 8 though.

Well yea, everyone knows they played their best to come already last season but... that's why it's funny every castle
fan was sure they would make it to the top 4 and so stated the members of the squad. The owners must be thrilled
if Pardew cannot make the top 8.

Cristofol

I actually think the ratings are okay, sure one or two could stand to be improved slightly but start giving them ratings too high and it will look silly. Newcastle have done great by their standards but they hardly deserve to be rated up there with better teams because of a couple of seasons

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Yes I did. I still think they'll make the top 8 and from 4th to 8th place I doubt will be a huge difference points wise, less than 10 I predict.

89Norcal

Most Newcastle fans are realistic they weren't going to make the CL this season, and their projected table finish dropped as they only bought 1 senior player in the summer.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Newcastle have completed the signing of defender Mathieu Debuchy from Lille on a five-and-a-half-year contract.
4e888094-2b27-4e47-9886-a5073ec87815.jpg

89Norcal

Yeah it's about time. The board was so tight-fisted they wouldn't buy their targets like Debuchy in the summer.

They need a CB badly though.

Home of Barca Fans