Newcastle

El Gato

Villarato!
Wolfie been to Ibrox once and thinks he knows the city.

Nope not been to Ibrox for a game, been around the area, though was going to if could get tickets for RM friendly this past July but was limited to like 3k of season ticket holders.
Done quite a bit of work with the university there, spent upwards of 2 months in and around the city total in last 4 years.

Didn't claim I know the city. Just saying what centre and inner suburbs are for most part.

Don't really care for rankings. Just looked several up and Edinburgh is first while Glasgow out of top50 in UK behind places even like Swindon lol
Not surprised guys like Jammy rate it tho.

FC433

My country bought a club, let us go :rockon: seriously though, I am a little bit concerned because that is not a good sign for Barca. Hopefully, we recover soon and survive our current situation.

Mateka

Leeds win leaves Newcastle 6 points from safety. Villa in free fall helps. You do not want to be in the bottom 3 at Christmas.

Sterlingfan2000

Unai emery is close to Newcastle !

Huge Contract and if he manages to keep Newcastle in the League, he will be granted a 200.000.00 Million Warchest in the Summer. 90? Million is going to be invested in January

JamDav1982

Pino be off to Newcastle for 30m. Gaya probably as well.

Ridiculous the way La Liga/Spanish Govt force these clauses and causes more disadvantages to a league already miles behind financially to EPL.

mc_lovin

Soo, Newcastle will be City on steroids in a few years? I always thought they wanted to take things slowly, but I guess that was the naivety in me speaking.

And yeah, the release clauses are utter shit for Spanish football.

El Gato

Villarato!
Pino be off to Newcastle for 30m. Gaya probably as well.

Ridiculous the way La Liga/Spanish Govt force these clauses and causes more disadvantages to a league already miles behind financially to EPL.

Didn't they agree extension just last week with Pino?

FinBarcelonafan

Soo, Newcastle will be City on steroids in a few years? I always thought they wanted to take things slowly, but I guess that was the naivety in me speaking.

And yeah, the release clauses are utter shit for Spanish football.

You think sheikhs who are used to get it all would come and wait? Nah..

Porque

Real Madrid were also reportedly interested in paying the clause last week, so I am sure a few clubs will be floating around his agent before renewal.

Messi983

Sure. I'd hate to see him at Madrid but at the same time as La Liga fan would also prefer to keep talents like Pino in the league (even if in Real) rather than playing for a team currently in the relegation zone in EPL.

Ideally ofc we'd sign him or he'll renew and stay at Villarreal for a few more seasons. This would probably be the best for his longterm development anyway.

El Gato

Villarato!
Us buying him makes little sense.
I don't watch them at all TBH but getting the feel he's not really a RW and we have one of those already in Rodrygo which Perez will be determined to show he and his board called correctly.
We most likely have Mbappe coming in and the next manager will want to play both him and Vini in the same 11 so will have to play at CF or RW, all depending what happens with Benzema-Haaland situation. None get injured all that much. Then there is Hazard who Perez will hate to see permabenched and he'll likely rotate at LW, or leave. If leaves, that still leaves Asensio.

We won't buy Pino. Or if we do, it's to buy and sell on for profit but we've stopped doing even that. We're definitely not going to bid crazy on contract terms if both we and Castle pay clause

Home of Barca Fans