Chelsea

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Never knew losing the "Uefa" super cup means that you can never EVER compete in the "FIFA" club world cup. :(

slim boogy

Chelsea and this new attacking style was horribly exposed today. Can you imagine if they tried to play like that against barca or bayern? Would of been a massacre

Beast

The Observer
Never knew losing the "Uefa" super cup means that you can never EVER compete in the "FIFA" club world cup. :(

Chelsea and their fans don't know what the Super Cup loss means to them. It means they are not Champions of Europe, At. Madrid are. More importantly however they most likely will not get another chance to contest the trophy, and consequently the world club cup trophy ever again.

wtf is this crap ??

Didn't Atletico Madrid beat Inter and still Inter went to FIFA club world cup ?

and no CL winner is the European champion.. super cup is just a nice ceremonial game like any super cup in any league including the one we just won last Wednesday

F

Flavia

Chelsea and their fans don't know what the Super Cup loss means to them. It means they are not Champions of Europe, At. Madrid are. More importantly however they most likely will not get another chance to contest the trophy, and consequently the world club cup trophy ever again.
What are you talking about?

Robbie

The supercup is a glorified preseason friendly. The worst thing it did to Chelsea was hurt their pride, and showed them their defensive shortcomings too late in the transfer window to do anything about it.

At the very least, they can take consolation knowing that few premier league sides will attack them like that. Fewer still have someone of Falcao's class to put those chances away.

EDIT: just found this pic of Torres' reaction to the scoreline

sbbnaaee.png

:lol:!

Last edited:

Ketoth

I made a mistake, I appologise. Didn't know about the club world cup, so Chelsea still get to compete in it?

Oh well, they won't get another chance at the Euro Super cup that's for sure. A trophy is a trophy.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I'm not too worried bout not winning the trophy, though obviously it'd have been a nice addition. Lampard's not going to cut it anymore, Ramires must be put back into the midfield alongside Mikel or Romeu. I'd like to see the latter have a chance but RDM doesn't seem to fancy him.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Chelsea completely owned last night. Maybe they would have had a chance if they played anti-football like they are good at.

B

BrianSwan

Meaningless trophy, Chelsea are still better than Atletico

Meitux

yes and because its a meaningless trophy they let falcao and atletico humiliate them by 4 goals right?

B

BrianSwan

yes and because its a meaningless trophy they let falcao and atletico humiliate them by 4 goals right?

Everyone could tell what an abject performance it was from them, truth is Spain puts much more into the Europa league and the Super cup than PL teams do

Home of Barca Fans