Chelsea

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Now Chelsea is sold for nearly 5 billion euros to the American owners, I take Morten will dislike it much less than before?

khaled_a_d

Now Chelsea is sold for nearly 5 billion euros to the American owners, I take Morten will dislike it much less than before?

4th American owner of the big 6 in EPL.
But it will always be "Oil" clubs that is hated. Britain surely has a thing for American investors

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
4th American owner of the big 6 in EPL.
But it will always be "Oil" clubs that is hated. Britain surely has a thing for American investors

I don't think it is about Britain having a thing for American investors since as far as I know, the league and the fans don't particularly like any of the American owners, they probably do prefer them to owners from elsewhere though.

In the end, these private owners bought these clubs to make a profit. I do hope they suck all of these clubs dry in the end.

FinBarcelonafan

I don't think it is about Britain having a thing for American investors since as far as I know, the league and the fans don't particularly like any of the American owners, they probably do prefer them to owners from elsewhere though.

In the end, these private owners bought these clubs to make a profit. I do hope they suck all of these clubs dry in the end.

So far so good. United and Arsenal fans both bitch about their owners.

Birdy

In general, fans are stupid.
Shouldn't judge by what the fans say or think.
"FSG OUT" was a thing in Liverpool until very recently FFS

As for the 'oil clubs', no! American owners have just money not a bottomless pit that provides an endless stream of cash
and they are civilized unlike some Qatari cunts who have conquered France

Morten

Still crazy to think they let KDB go back then, it was obvious he was a class player.
Thats one they will regret for a long time.

SeloBarca

If Abramovitch cant sell the club and it goes under, are there any players that Barcelona should try to get?
Pulisic, Odoi, Havertz?

Last edited:

mc_lovin

Wow, Tuchel chose violence. Pretty nasty quotes, but quite understandable. Season starts in two weeks and they are a bit of a mess.

Home of Barca Fans