Chelsea

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Won't know for a while yet, some are still 17. Some of them should turn out to be pretty good players, they just need to be managed right. Whether Mou will give them a fair chance or not is the problem.

Sunny Mir

Morten said:
"We have had to grind out results because teams get behind the ball and make it difficult for us" - John Terry :lol:
59298.jpg

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Mr. Reliable, only really had a bad half a season or so under AVB since i've been watching, but it's AVB lol.

People don't like to rate him because he's a c*nt but who cares in all honesty. If i was a Chelsea fan not one fuck would be given.

Proper defender, sticks to his task, nothing fancy, gets it done always, heading machine.

Morten

Him struggling under avb probably was that avb wanted to play a very high line, something not suited to Terry, or Cahill for that matter. But in a deep defence he trives.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah. As a person I don't like him much, but that won't let me take away from what he's done on the pitch for us. There was a time where I wanted him out more than to stay since he seemed on the wane(not even talking about AVB's reign, he just seemed to be on the wane in general regardless of manager), but Mou showed there is plenty of life left in the guy, can't say a bad thing about his performances of the last 2 years. Sure he's been shown up at times due to a lack of pace but his ability as a leader and organizer of the backline is 2nd to none. Wouldn't have anybody else as my captain.

StarLord

Mr. Reliable, only really had a bad half a season or so under AVB since i've been watching, but it's AVB lol.

People don't like to rate him because he's a c*nt but who cares in all honesty. If i was a Chelsea fan not one fuck would be given.

Proper defender, sticks to his task, nothing fancy, gets it done always, heading machine.

I think only Ramos has more goals than him, out of defenders that is.

Home of Barca Fans