Chelsea

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Oh yeah Boga slipped my mind totally, mainly because he's not spoken about as much as the others since he's not English lol. He's another who could get the odd sub appearance since he's an AM, pretty sure he can play wide or centrally. Amazing dribbler from what I've seen, hopefully he won't end up another Kakuta. He's arguably the most talented of all our youngsters.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Just read we sold Bertrand to Southampton for £10m after originally buying him for £125k. Another very good profit, so we've made money this transfer window as we've made £34m while spending about £26m on Cuadrado. :) Awesome dealing once again.

Our shirt sponsorship is a problem though, as the deal with Turkish Airlines hit a wall, so we may end up looking elsewhere. It'd be great if we could get a better deal than what they were offering.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Well it comes down to the fact that a lot these players we loan out and eventually sell are actually good or at least very decent players, and by loaning them out they have the chance to at least prove themselves to some extent. So if they end up not being Chelsea quality, which is pretty much always the case, they are still good enough for mid table clubs who are willing to pay, what is for them, top dollar for these players. To top it off we originally payed rather small prices for them too, so it's almost always a good profit. Then our purchasing has been pretty decent too, not always, but because we're able to make good cash the prices we pay for some of the guys we buy doesn't seem as bad.

That said, I really can't explain Schurrle. If anything his value should have gone down, the only thing I can think of is that he won the WC and played pretty well there. He's not a bad player but he's infuriatingly inconsistent. Can't really explain the Luiz deal either. I guess it's down to the buying club, if we know they have money, like PSG, we know how to wring as much as we can out of them. We're effectively doing to all these clubs what they've been doing to us for years. :D

EdmondDantes

I saw an article on Barca's website yesterday saying that our attacking trio leads the way as the most prolific striking force in Europe (as in goals and assists in the league), but that Chelsea's Diego Costa, Oscar and Eden Hazard are the third best after Real Madrid who are second.

Rapha

I am agree. The trio NMS is very complementary and the more prolific. BBC is very strong, but the Chelsea trio, i don't like, i don't think that Oscar is a player in the big 3 of Chelsea.

EdmondDantes

Statistically speaking it had to be him since Fabregas, at least on paper, plays mostly in CM - although in reality Oscar drops back to midfield while Cesc pushes up the field for long periods of the game.

I did some digging and here are their most prolific (goals and assists) players in the league so far:

goals assists

Diego Costa 17 2
Cesc Fabregas 2 15
Eden Hazard 9 6
Oscar 6 7

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Dave is so good he played both fullback positions tonight.

2594095D00000578-0-image-a-1_1423685540400.jpg

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Cuadrado was good with his running and dribbling but his final ball wasn't great. But I don't blame him, nobody's final ball was good, so it's hard to properly judge him in a game where none of the Chelsea players could unlock the Everton defence.

Zouma has to play against PSG next week.

Antimadridista1

A disgrace what happened yesterday in my city + it was on the metro line that I take everyday.
Those guys remind me of the one's that chase you with their mates but when alone , they just run.
There is no place for racism in football and in the world.

Chelsea must do something about it ; this is embarrassing for their club to have a small group of racists in their supporters.
+ I just saw that Chelsea has been punished 19 times for racist chants in the last ten years ; only West Ham is worse.
+ Last year when their fans came in Paris, they also provoked a big fight in "Chatelet" .

Hawk

a throwback to the 80s.. the hardcore contingent yearning for the good old days.

probably get a tap on the hand and (more) token anti-racism banners

Well these fine lads probably won't set foot in Stamford Bridge ever again :lol:
they had it coming, this will crush every one of them !
League of Morons :masip:

Home of Barca Fans