Chelsea

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I'm actually happy Bayern won this, first of all because Mourinho deserves to lose every game, and second because that'll give more validity when we beat them in the CL. Had they lost this, and down the road we beat them, people would go, "Oh, if Heyneckes was still here you would have lost, Pep sucks, etc..."

If Bayern do really well, on the other hand, and then get smacked around by us... That would be lovely.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Yup, I definitely do think that's possible, Pep won't play defensive against us or anyone, he'll try to overpower us and show that he's built the dominant team, and I truly believe if a team tries to do that to us we will be the victors.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yup, I definitely do think that's possible, Pep won't play defensive against us or anyone, he'll try to overpower us and show that he's built the dominant team, and I truly believe if a team tries to do that to us we will be the victors.

How? We win by playing counters?

I do envy your everlasting optimism though, Semi. :p

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
No, we outplay them. When's the last time a team truly tried to come out and just have a go at us, just try to outplay us? That hasn't happened for so long. Xavi, Messi, Iniesta, Busquets are all crowded out whenever they get the ball, our options are marked, all we can really do is switch the play, pass it back, or longball it up. Against small teams, we just get through their defense anyway, and against big teams it's a long, boring game. But Pep hates that style of football as much, if not more, as our players themselves do, and I can't see him being proud of winning anything by parking the bus. He'll come right at us and he'll find that Schweinsteiger, Martinez, Ribery and co. cannot play possession football against Barcelona, that the system he drove to create will be his ultimate downfall.

Cule4life

The Culest

Lol thats way Too much optimism bordering on naivety my friend. We won't win unless me get 2 CBs and get some physicality in the squad

coura

Banned
Lol thats way Too much optimism bordering on naivety my friend. We won't win unless me get 2 CBs and get some physicality in the squad

So true. Even with pep´s stupid thiago´s fuck ups the team is geting better.
Martinez-Kroos-Scheiweinster is an amazing trio. They crush our midfield trio :(

Amazing depth in the squad...

ebc_99

So true. Even with pep´s stupid thiago´s fuck ups the team is geting better.
Martinez-Kroos-Scheiweinster is an amazing trio. They crush our midfield trio :(

Amazing depth in the squad...

No they don't, if Bayern try to play us at our own game they will lose. Our player's are better which people on this forum have forgotten too quickly.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

coura

Banned
No they don't, if Bayern try to play us at our own game they will lose. Our player's are better which people on this forum have forgotten too quickly.

It´s you who insist in not seeing the big picture. Have you seen tonight´s game? Brutal intensity and power by both teams.

ebc_99

It´s you who insist in not seeing the big picture. Have you seen tonight´s game? Brutal intensity and power by both teams.

We will get the intensity and we don't need power, we have skill imagination and flair that is above both of those teams.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No, we outplay them. When's the last time a team truly tried to come out and just have a go at us, just try to outplay us? That hasn't happened for so long. Xavi, Messi, Iniesta, Busquets are all crowded out whenever they get the ball, our options are marked, all we can really do is switch the play, pass it back, or longball it up. Against small teams, we just get through their defense anyway, and against big teams it's a long, boring game. But Pep hates that style of football as much, if not more, as our players themselves do, and I can't see him being proud of winning anything by parking the bus. He'll come right at us and he'll find that Schweinsteiger, Martinez, Ribery and co. cannot play possession football against Barcelona, that the system he drove to create will be his ultimate downfall.

They don't have to play posession football against us to beat us. If my memeory serves me correctly, in both legs of the CL semi final against Bayern last season, we had a higher possession %.

K

kingleo

after last nights game i cant see Chelsea not winning the PL! not many teams in England will beat them!

fcbdna

Banned
They don't have to play posession football against us to beat us. If my memeory serves me correctly, in both legs of the CL semi final against Bayern last season, we had a higher possession %.

The easiest way for Bayern to beat us is. . . . DO THE SAME THING THEY DID LAST SEASON. Physically bully and intimidate our players. Bayern, RM, and Atleti has shown that it works. Only difference is Atleti don't have enough quality players else we'd have lost the Spanish Super Cup. Bayern looks like a not so technical Barcelona side, that knows when to get Physical and grind a game out.

Home of Barca Fans