Chelsea

Robbie

That kid's reaction :lol:

1358976767670.gif

Angel Di Maria's illegitimate son :worthy:

ivan22

the only reason he will even remember this the next day is because of people like you and the awful media. That's some 17 year old dude who was planning on time wasting and arrogant about it, and might have gotten a slight hit while Hazard was trying desperately to get the ball as it was almost minute 80 and his team needed goals. It's as simple as that. Hazard did Nothing wrong, probably the only thing he did wrong is that he didn't realize that the media and people tend to be pathetic sometimes and didn't take it into consideration ... people speak as though he planned on assaulting the brat !

agree on everything you said about the boy. BUT you're a fool if you believe hazard did nothing wrong. As much as I hate this kid; Hazard is a grown up man and a professional who should know how to handle such a situation. He should know that he will waste more playingtime with all the drama he causes than the boy holding on to the ball would've caused. He didn't gain anything for kicking the ball boy. Instead he got sent off and will face a ban.

El Gato

Villarato!
This kid is apparently the son of Swansea's president Martin Morgan. :lol:

You can expect no repercussions right there.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Barton: "Hazard should've hit the ball boy harder. Not saying he should have, but since he did and he knew he will be suspended for it, he hit him too soft".

Should've put it in French:lol:

Cule4life

The Culest
Barton: "Hazard should've hit the ball boy harder. Not saying he should have, but since he did and he knew he will be suspended for it, he hit him too soft".

Should've put it in French:lol:

You didn't think Barton would give up a chance to get into the limelight did you :lol:

Di Maria: That's my boy!

Anyways, the kid was being a cunt, but no need for Hazard to get himself sent off for it. He should have let the ref handle that situation. Besides, the ref would have added more injury time because of the kid's time-wasting anyway.

89Norcal

This kid is apparently the son of Swansea's president Martin Morgan. :lol:

You can expect no repercussions right there.

Yup he is heir to £42m.

Plus he's 17 years old, not the 12 I was hearing at first. Not the biggest difference age wise between him and Hazard.

I feel less sorry for him already.

Home of Barca Fans