User Tag List

Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138
Results 2,056 to 2,061 of 2061

Thread: Chelsea

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lukaku and Kounde will be great additions. CFC and MUFC look a lot better than they were last season, while City if they manage to get Kane, will have a brilliant and almost perfect squad.

Villarato!
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FC433 View Post
    Lukaku and Kounde will be great additions. CFC and MUFC look a lot better than they were last season, while City if they manage to get Kane, will have a brilliant and almost perfect squad.
    Counting on squad consistency longer than 1 season has doomed teams before. Plenty of liabilities and ways it could go wrong for them, Stones reverting to normal self, Gundogan getting hurt, Walker being Walker, Rodri being Rodri…
    Some are boring, some are not.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^
    100% and that is the beauty of football. Changes in a blink and Bayern is an excellent example from a perfect team not long ago to an alright one in a season a half.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't sleep on 'pool either, they were ravaged by injuries only. A team with averaged about 97 points for two seasons just before!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mane's declining, Firmino has decline, and Salah I think is the only world class forward in their lineup. Jota has potential but there's still a question mark if he can replicate Mane's numbers consistently. Liverpool's midfield core is also pretty old, with the exception of Fabinho.

I think their cycle is nearing its end. Either this season or the next, either way I don't think they'll win this season. It's City, Utd, and Chelsea.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    City sadly will be too focused on CL. For that reason will probably not win it. United have strengthened in the needed positions, and desperately need the EPL title, having not won it since 2012. With City winning it 3 out of 4, Manchester is blue. But the most improved top team is Chelsea. Providing Tuchel is not sacked by Abramovic before the end of the season, Chelsea are the ones to watch.
    Liverpool will rally, but do they want to maintain thunder pressing all season again, I doubt it. Klopp s outburst at City indicated there are problems at Anfield.