Tottenham Hotspur

Messi983

Tottenham Hotspur have been eliminated from the Europa Conference League after their final group game was awarded as a Spurs forfeit and a 3-0 victory to Rennes.

A Covid outbreak meant the Premier League side was unable to fulfil its final fixture against their French opponents, and an alternative date had not been found.

The result means Spurs finish third in their group and their European run has come to an end as a result.

Probably won't bother too much about this.

Porque

Tottenham Hotspur have been eliminated from the Europa Conference League after their final group game was awarded as a Spurs forfeit and a 3-0 victory to Rennes.

A Covid outbreak meant the Premier League side was unable to fulfil its final fixture against their French opponents, and an alternative date had not been found.

The result means Spurs finish third in their group and their European run has come to an end as a result.

Not a good precadent set by UEFA in any case.

Andresito

Staff member

Good for Conte to fully focus on the league.

Morten

Conte is already displeased by the lack of signings, if he doesn't get his way in the summer i reckon he is out of there already.

Devils

Antonio Conte: "I need to talk to the club. Tottenham have to make an assessment about the club, about me. We need to find the best solution. I can't accept to keep losing. I'm sorry".

"Here coaches change, but players are always the same... but results don't change".

Man's out here basically asking to be sacked.

Don't think I've ever seen something like this before.

FinBarcelonafan

Antonio Conte: "I need to talk to the club. Tottenham have to make an assessment about the club, about me. We need to find the best solution. I can't accept to keep losing. I'm sorry".

"Here coaches change, but players are always the same... but results don't change".

Man's out here basically asking to be sacked.

Don't think I've ever seen something like this before.

Typical Conte. After previous game he was singing different tune beating City.

The guy is pretty big cry baby for a coach who have had quite a bit of success in the end.

Conte should be the coach for Newcastle. At least money wouldn't be an issue.

FinBarcelonafan

He seems to me pretty toxic and starts to blame everyone else for problems.

He took over Tottenham and complains about everything.. what did you expect?! It's Tottenham. The guy lives in virtual reality.

Home of Barca Fans