Tottenham Hotspur

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Spent well so far as Soldado is a brilliant signing and that is what Spurs needed, a foward capable of scoring 20 goals a season.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
For me Spurs have done the best business so far in terms of english clubs this transfer window.

One of their biggest weaknesses was central midfield. So they've bought Capoue and Paulinho. Two top notch midfielders. Capoue, who I know can play in defence, is a monster or a DM. Paulinho is pure class also.

In Soldado they've bought a pure striker who can finish very well. He is lethal in front of goal and physically he is strong, so can cope in england. Superb signing as Spurs lacked a top class striker, which Soldado is.

Chadli is also a fantastic signing. He has huge potential and can replace Bale.

For me they are favourites for 4th

CevinK

For me Spurs have done the best business so far in terms of english clubs this transfer window.

One of their biggest weaknesses was central midfield. So they've bought Capoue and Paulinho. Two top notch midfielders. Capoue, who I know can play in defence, is a monster or a DM. Paulinho is pure class also.

In Soldado they've bought a pure striker who can finish very well. He is lethal in front of goal and physically he is strong, so can cope in england. Superb signing as Spurs lacked a top class striker, which Soldado is.

Chadli is also a fantastic signing. He has huge potential and can replace Bale.

For me they are favourites for 4th

I would put them even ahead of ManU if they don´t get a midfielder and/or if team doesn´t adapt to Moyes style quick enough.

pEllee

They signed a defensive midfielder, and a box to box midfielder but they still don't have a creative midfielder. They have signed players yes, but did they really need both Capoue and Paulinho?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans