FA Cup

B

barcelonista

Quality of football displayed was horrible from both parties.

K

kingleo

Well Done Chelsea! they deserved it! Terry has lifted the F.A Cup as captain more than any other player, Ashley Cole has won more F.A Cups (7) than any other player, Drogba has scored 8 goals in 9 games at Wembley and is the first player to score in 4 consecutive F.A Cup finals. Ramires is the first Brazilian to score in a F.A Cup final. Chelsea have now won the same amount of F.A Cups as Liverpool (who said they have no history) :worthy::worthy::worthy:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Im just glad La Furia has become an Inter Milan supporter now.

Assuming la Viola doesn't launch a title fight (which won't happen), looks like I have a clear favourite for who I want to win the scudetto.

Looking at the squad list now on wikipedia, the amount of players there with flags that have suns with faces on them. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Assuming la Viola doesn't launch a title fight (which won't happen), looks like I have a clear favourite for who I want to win the scudetto.

Looking at the squad list now on wikipedia, the amount of players there with flags that have suns with faces on them. :wub: :wub: :wub:

But....but what about the Columbian sexy duo?

H725

Im just glad La Furia has become an Inter Milan supporter now.

Really?
RodrigoPalacioG0204_468x353.jpg

Home of Barca Fans