FA Cup

S7_MUFC

I'm so pissed off for United fans. Seriously they buy guys like Falcao and Valdes and not even play them a minute in a crucial quarter final. Especially Valdes I mean cup is the competition for a backup keeper. Not subbing Falcao when you're down a goal is an insult. Van Ghoul is a joke.

Makes no sense to drop De Gea...He made some stunning saves today too despite the defeat and Rooney is miles better than Falcao based on recent form...My only complain is playing fellaini ahead of mata....I think replacing Herrara with Carrick was the reason for that abysmal performance in the 2nd half...Blind and Carrick are too similar and are easy to defend against....

raskolnikov

what the fuck? the rules are the rules

:facepalm: x1000
Third time you are wrong today Linetty:p

Befehl ist befehl elitist refs can fuck off, according to you this should always be a clear red...

images

Bucky

Penya Member
Btw, how they decide on which ground the match will be held in FA cup? Draw?

Whom ever is drawn first. Semi Final & Final however are at Wembley.

Negative, linetty is right, rules are rules you cannot do that to a ref.

I know it was the same ref that Hart gave a head kiss too but yeah rules...

Liverpool are still alive in the competition, so I hope they win it. Would be a nice sendoff for Gerrard.

Whilst I agree, it would also be nice if Villa got something for their atrocious season/s since Martin O'Neil royally f'd them in the ass. No denying they're a club in pain and the emotions of the supporters show it.

Villa or Liverpool.

Last edited:

zanela

I missed the AdM incident. What hap? Lol

Looks like after putting his mansion up for sale, Di Maria wants ManUtd to put him up for sale. Paris Calling.

L

linetty

Befehl ist befehl elitist refs can fuck off, according to you this should always be a clear red...

images
First of all it was a yellow for Di Maria. A player just can't do that, sometimes the ref lets it go but it should be punished.... it's you who's wrong

oggydude

Makes no sense to drop De Gea...He made some stunning saves today too despite the defeat and Rooney is miles better than Falcao based on recent form...My only complain is playing fellaini ahead of mata....I think replacing Herrara with Carrick was the reason for that abysmal performance in the 2nd half...Blind and Carrick are too similar and are easy to defend against....

Fellaini is better than Mata in the sense he gives us a good option with long balls, Mata would be perfect if we were playing excellent football but with the performance we've had Fellaini makes sense, our passing and movement is just not good enough.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

images

It's up to the ref. If the ref wants to give a yellow, not a red, he's justified. It'd still be harsh though.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I missed the AdM incident. What hap? Lol

Looks like after putting his mansion up for sale, Di Maria wants ManUtd to put him up for sale. Paris Calling.

ADM dove, got a yellow. Then, while arguing with the ref, he pulled the ref's shirt from the back, and got a second yellow. Sent off.

Home of Barca Fans