Juventus

Blackened

Allegri coached Juve to two CL finals with teams that were far inferior to the Bayern, Real, Barca and Atl?tico teams at the time. He is a good, pragmatic coach. The problem is not him, its the team. This Juventus side (with the exception of Chiesa who is injured) is just plain awful. They dont have world-class players in any department.

fergus90

Allegri coached Juve to two CL finals with teams that were far inferior to the Bayern, Real, Barca and Atl?tico teams at the time. He is a good, pragmatic coach. The problem is not him, its the team. This Juventus side (with the exception of Chiesa who is injured) is just plain awful. They dont have world-class players in any department.

There's a certain man plying his trade at Bologna that could fire them up the table!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There really is nothing Allegri can do with this team. You cannot make a diamond from a turf.

Where was this energy when you were shitting on Xavi?

Not like Juventus haven't invested money in their team and gotten some quality players last 12 months. Not saying they are CL contenders, but they are definitely a top three team in Italy on paper that's performing like a mid-table team.

The turf in this analogy is Allegri, not Juve.

He's an awful manager right now who's finished at this level. Poor man's Mourinho basically. He was great when Juve were on their CL runs, but he has not adapted and its clear he never will adapt.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Problem is a bit of both. Allegri with his defense tactic doesnt work for the players which he has now + the quality of the team is horrible. Midfield and fullbacks are terrible. Juve needs a new coach and new players, would be interesting to see what Tuchel can do there.

Barcilliant

Where was this energy when you were shitting on Xavi?

Not like Juventus haven't invested money in their team and gotten some quality players last 12 months. Not saying they are CL contenders, but they are definitely a top three team in Italy on paper that's performing like a mid-table team.

The turf in this analogy is Allegri, not Juve.

He's an awful manager right now who's finished at this level. Poor man's Mourinho basically. He was great when Juve were on their CL runs, but he has not adapted and its clear he never will adapt.

I agree he has been horrible the second time around. However the quality of the team is pure shit. Juvevalso have a ton 9f injuries at the moment too. They are also financially 8n a bit of a hole. Very similar to what we experienced last season.

Andresito

Staff member
Seems like they're in need of a big change at that club.

De Ligt: I really enjoyed my time at Juventus but felt the time had come for a fresh challenge. Juve are a great team but coming here was another step up for me because Bayern have the ambition to win the Champions League. I didn?t get the sense of that at Juve

Zakaria: ?Juventus was playing too low ? they should always be at top of the table and win 3-0 all matches? I think I?ll be happier in England than in Turin?.

Juventus ultras turn on Bonucci: "He will never be a leader"

Home of Barca Fans