Juventus

Banana-Rama

why didn't juve go for g.rossi, i know he's had injuries but if he was good enough for barca to consider spending £25 million plus on surely he was worth a punt at £8 million, he is one of my favourite players, i would of liked him to have stayed at united to be honest.............

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Juventus played their cards right and worked on depth instead of splashing millions on super stars. It is how they won the league, they had an excellent rotating bench which allowed them to go undefeated. They are playing off this, because when things steady, they will be in a position to pick and choose as opposed to fight for players.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
why didn't juve go for g.rossi, i know he's had injuries but if he was good enough for barca to consider spending £25 million plus on surely he was worth a punt at £8 million, he is one of my favourite players, i would of liked him to have stayed at united to be honest.............

Rossi decided he wanted to play for a great team instead.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
maybe next season we will see Llorente and Jovetic as a Juve Striker, makes me remember Alex-Pippo era :)

Maybe we won't.

After the Berbatov fiasco the Della Valles would sooner sell Jovetic to England or Real Madrid for less money than to Juventus.

Alissa

Maybe we won't.

2hr3aqr.jpg

Lunisa

Maybe we won't.

After the Berbatov fiasco the Della Valles would sooner sell Jovetic to England or Real Madrid for less money than to Juventus.

Real Madrid? another news said they will be sign Falcao, so it will be, Benz, Higuain, Falcao n Jovetic? :lol:

Home of Barca Fans