Juventus

Mateka

Juventus are on the brink of a dressing room meltdown after tensions boil over on the pitch during draw with Napoli, with rows between Matthijs de Ligt and Adrien Rabiot, and Federico Chiesa and Juan Cuadrado illustrating all is not well.
DM

Andresito

Staff member
As expected, Juve will have to sell a few players.

Seems like Kulusevski (loan with buy option) and Bentancur (permanent) are on their way to Tottenham for around 60m in total.

Morten

Bad season, Allegri might have made a mistake coming back.

Not that i mind, they won too much last decade, was getting boring.

Birdy

This Juve of Allegri 2.0 is so depressing to watch...

they are parking the bus against any even mediocre team/
Right now they are doing it at home against mighty Lazio...
They have shrank so much

Rassvet

Tell me about it. Bringing Allegri back was a mistake for Juve. They should have kept Pirlo or at least kept going in the direction of playing more front foot style football with a different coach rather than going back to Allegriball.

Morten

Tell me about it. Bringing Allegri back was a mistake for Juve. They should have kept Pirlo or at least kept going in the direction of playing more front foot style football with a different coach rather than going back to Allegriball.

Both did crap in the league, but since Pirlo actually won a trophy last season, Allegri has been the worse performer here.

W for you, L for me on this.

Birdy

Both did crap in the league, but since Pirlo actually won a trophy last season, Allegri has been the worse performer here.

W for you, L for me on this.

Pirlo was playing open attacking football, and was not parking the bus at home against meh sides.
That's humiliating for Juve

Home of Barca Fans