FC Internazionale Milano

Newcomer

No problem. Those western "experts" loving talking shit when they have no idea what they are talking about. Typical "they can do nothing right" narrative.

Oh, i know that.they like to push some narrative against their perceived enemies. Anything Russia will do will be evil even if those same countries do the same regularly. Same with China. Bunch of hypocrits. Look at Huawei. As if the American aren't doing it and even at a bigger scale but they will impose sanction because they know they can't win a free trade. Same americans with all their fear mongering when they are the worst state terrorist in the world with all the wars and coups they are behind.

However, we can't deny the party is powerful enoguh to even rule over the billionaires of the country. I remember reading about the ying yang contract and how Fan Bing Bing disappeared for a short while before she had to admit her malpactrices. No one is big enough to stand against the party.

Rassvet

CCP controls the Chinese billionaires. Meanwhile, the GOP and Dems are controlled by American billionaires. :tata:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Oh, i know that.they like to push some narrative against their perceived enemies. Anything Russia will do will be evil even if those same countries do the same regularly. Same with China. Bunch of hypocrits. Look at Huawei. As if the American aren't doing it and even at a bigger scale but they will impose sanction because they know they can't win a free trade. Same americans with all their fear mongering when they are the worst state terrorist in the world with all the wars and coups they are behind.

However, we can't deny the party is powerful enoguh to even rule over the billionaires of the country. I remember reading about the ying yang contract and how Fan Bing Bing disappeared for a short while before she had to admit her malpactrices. No one is big enough to stand against the party.

True on the second part, they have power over everybody here. Fan Bingbing's trouble (well deserved) had nothing to do with the party though, she just got caught. These days with social media (harder to be controlled by the CCP) things are seeing the light more often, luckily.

Newcomer

True on the second part, they have power over everybody here. Fan Bingbing's trouble (well deserved) had nothing to do with the party though, she just got caught. These days with social media (harder to be controlled by the CCP) things are seeing the light more often, luckily.

Nothing to do with the party ? Can you elaborate ?

Wat i read about this is it is/was an usual practice in Chinese entertainment but the party decided to take action against this tax evading method and they used Fan Bingbing, a member of the party, as an example for other to stop it.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Nothing to do with the party ? Can you elaborate ?

Wat i read about this is it is/was an usual practice in Chinese entertainment but the party decided to take action against this tax evading method and they used Fan Bingbing, a member of the party, as an example for other to stop it.

I honestly don't know how widespread/pervasive that practice of Yin Yang contracts or any types of tax evasion is within the Chinese entertainment circle and if the government knew about it before, but Fan Bingbing's dirty laundry was first broke by a former journalist who had a few run-ins with the Chinese government (hardly an operative of the government) through social media, it went bubbling over with the raging public turning on her quickly and then the Chinese government acted and detained her and her reps. They might have seized upon the opportunity to make an example out of her alright but I don't think they planned it deliberately.

Messi983

Whats wrong with Inter?? They sold the best 3 players in one summer?

They're in even bigger financial mess than us. But they actually have/had players other clubs are willing to pay big money for while we had to let Messi go and keep all the deadwood, lol.

stb_1

Its done

Barcelona have secured an agreement with Inter Milan to sign Lautaro Mart?nez for 111 million euros (the same value as his release clause which expires today) until October 4th. [cat radio]

lmfao.

Barca wont make a 100M+ signing for at least 3-4 years

Home of Barca Fans