FC Internazionale Milano

FC433

Does anyone know why they need to sell their players? is it because of FFP? Brutal what is happening there, two key players and their manager leave after a successful season.

Newcomer

Does anyone know why they need to sell their players? is it because of FFP? Brutal what is happening there, two key players and their manager leave after a successful season.

The ruling party in China has mandated Suning (Inter owner) owners to stop their spending overseas. I heard the company has some troubles. So they need to recoup as much as they can.

Barella is the one guy to buy. Whoever gets him will be lucky and will make a steal.

El Gato

Villarato!
Covid, not FFP far as I know. Conte was kicking off even last year that they're not putting up the funds to match ambitions.

Don't think they need to sell Lukaku but at 110 who wouldn't? Now they made 170 off two sales, can patch hole in budgets and maybe reinvest. But that's a hopeful since Ive seen Interistas claiming it's just the Chinese cashing their money out before business collapses.

Maybe they give decent money for one of RM strikers, who knows.

FC433

The ruling party in China has mandated Suning (Inter owner) owners to stop their spending overseas. I heard the company has some troubles. So they need to recoup as much as they can.

Barella is the one guy to buy. Whoever gets him will be lucky and will make a steal.
Truly feel bad for them, what a horrible scenario.

Covid, not FFP far as I know. Conte was kicking off even last year that they're not putting up the funds to match ambitions.

Don't think they need to sell Lukaku but at 110 who wouldn't? Now they made 170 off two sales, can patch hole in budgets and maybe reinvest. But that's a hopeful since Ive seen Interistas claiming it's just the Chinese cashing their money out before business collapses.

Cannot see them finding a proper replacement to Lukaku.

Newcomer

No, it is Chine Communist Party.

Some years ago, they were under FFP regime for sure. This situation is because CCP told all chinese investors to pull out from European football. And you better comply or else...

Newcomer

Also, all those Chinese guys took big loans when they bought the clubs and they have huge interest to pay or this will end like Milan AC with the fund taking over.

El Gato

Villarato!
I’ve seen rumors Inter are in for Atalantas Zapata or Fiorentinas Vlahović if Lukaku leaves, both between 40-60M though. Wishful thinking any of the teams that see their striker go will consider Jović or Mariano as an option and give them a desired wage.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

The DW article is not accurate at all. There was no mandate from the Chinese government telling Chinese investors to pull out of European football, there were, however attempts to cool off big spending in football, both domestically and internationally. In the case of Inter, their parent company, Suning as you correctly pointed out, is going through a business crisis which saw them incurring a huge loss in 2020 and big cash flow problems. Naturally they don't have spare change to spend on football clubs any more.

There were plenty of clubs owned by Chinese owners that were not pulling out. Case in point, Espanyol. They recently had capital injections to clear off most of their debt from their owner, Chen Yansheng.

Yet another example why clubs should not be in the hands of rich guys/groups, at the whim of their wishes and fate.

Newcomer

The DW article is not accurate at all. There was no mandate from the Chinese government telling Chinese investors to pull out of European football, there were, however attempts to cool off big spending in football, both domestically and internationally. In the case of Inter, their parent company, Suning as you correctly pointed out, is going through a business crisis which saw them incurring a huge loss in 2020 and big cash flow problems. Naturally they don't have spare change to spend on football clubs any more.

There were plenty of clubs owned by Chinese owners that were not pulling out. Case in point, Espanyol. They recently had capital injections to clear off most of their debt from their owner, Chen Yansheng.

Yet another example why clubs should not be in the hands of rich guys/groups, at the whim of their wishes and fate.

Thanks for giving a more accurate view of the situation.

I heard Inter got a loan or an investment by some fund few weeks ago. Some 250 m loan.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Thanks for giving a more accurate view of the situation.

I heard Inter got a loan or an investment by some fund few weeks ago. Some 250 m loan.

No problem. Those western "experts" loving talking shit when they have no idea what they are talking about. Typical "they can do nothing right" narrative.

Home of Barca Fans