FC Internazionale Milano

XaviMessiGirl

Newest addition to my football scarf collection:

254x6w7.jpg

Looked for something similar for Puyol but couldn't find anything.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
About time they sacked Mazzarri, although not sure if return of Mancini will be good for them.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Inter fined €6m for breaching FFP. They sure showed them!

Seriously though, the FFP punishments are a joke. Fining clubs isn't going to do a thing. PSG pretty much laughed in their face, same as City. They need to be docking league points.

Chainsaw

Killahead

Seriously though, the FFP punishments are a joke. Fining clubs isn't going to do a thing. PSG pretty much laughed in their face, same as City. They need to be docking league points.

I hope they do that for Chelsea next time.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Won't happen any time soon, we're fully complying with FFP and spending well within our means.

Morten

What, wasnt the punishment for breaking ffp that clubs would miss out on CL?

Leo_Messi

What, wasnt the punishment for breaking ffp that clubs would miss out on CL?

That would likely be the only effective measure aimed at oil clubs that break the FFP rules. I would support it fully.

Inter seem to be hellbent on burying their own grave.

Why the hell is Mancini willing to buy a 32 year old Yaya Toure considering his insane wage demands? Why not go for a younger player instead of a has been? Same story with the 33 year old Thiago Motta.

Now the only thing they lack is buying the flop/joke that is the current Balotelli back to complete the clown show.

Can't say that it would bother me.

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

Leo Messi need get all that envy out his heart. FFP should start docking teams that are not successfully working down their debts.

Alen

Leo Messi need get all that envy out his heart. FFP should start docking teams that are not successfully working down their debts.

Barcelona are not successfully working down their debt? (asking seriously)

Leo_Messi

Listen troll, nobody is envious of clubs like Man City and PSG who are historically dwarfs compared to the likes of FCB and other traditional European football clubs. RM, FCB, Bayern, Man Utd etc. are the clubs with the highest revenues in the world, the most valuable clubs in the world and the most healthy clubs financially speaking.

I think that you need to study what it means to have debt and what debt is or better stick to overrating anything that is remotely tied to France, hype Ligue 1 and PSG as the second coming and continue to have monologues with yourself.

Now learn to stick to the topic and stop trying to get my attention. Not interested in your usual nonsense.

Barcelona are not successfully working down their debt? (asking seriously)

He is just trolling/writing nonsense as often before. We are one of the most healthy clubs financially out there.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans