Bayern Munchen

Morten

:lol: That was a short reign, and telling that they think that 2020 treble was a combination of luck and teams like Barca being absolutely AWFUL.

It mostly shows that they know that they will run over the league, basically no matter who the coach is, so they dont really need him to stay.

Sure, he brought them the CL, but that tournament is always a game of fine margins.

FinBarcelonafan

It mostly shows that they know that they will run over the league, basically no matter who the coach is, so they dont really need him to stay.

Sure, he brought them the CL, but that tournament is always a game of fine margins.

Fine margins unless it's Barca lol

Andresito

Staff member
Been known for a while, but Bayern officially confirmed the signing of Omar Richards (23 y/o) on a free transfer. From Championship to Bayern Munchen.

Messi983

E3CAIFEX0AA9isr

:lol:

FC433

I feel sorry for their supporters. Lost a number of key players and their manager when they finally had it together. They still refuse to invest in the team despite being able to. They are looking to bring back Ribery.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I feel sorry for their supporters. Lost a number of key players and their manager when they finally had it together. They still refuse to invest in the team despite being able to. They are looking to bring back Ribery.

Why feel sorry for them? They are doing fine. The only key player they lost was Alaba, and they have plenty of CB and defense options (Upamecano, Sule, Pavard, Nianzu). Their midfield is beyond solid, they might go for Haaland next summer if Lewandowski leaves.

They were impacted by COVID just like most clubs were, so naturally they don't have a lot of money left to buy players.

I see them being a major CL contender again.

FC433

I am not convinced that Bayern will compete this season. They only have two CMs, only two. Their squad looks really poor and lacks depth.

FC433

^
Kimmich and Goretzka. They had Martinez who played 24 games as a CDM. Now add to that they lost two starter CBs and only brought one.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
^
Kimmich and Goretzka. They had Martinez who played 24 games as a CDM. Now add to that they lost two starter CBs and only brought one.

They still have Marc Roca and Tolisso, the same as last season. They also have the very promising kid Musiala who can play CM and other positions. Javi Martinez didn't have that many minutes last season, the few appearances he had he actually played CB instead of CDM mostly, I think.

Boateng was not a big loss, he played a lot for them last season but he hadn't been that good for a while. CB-wise, they are more than covered, with Upamecano, Sule, Lucas Hernandes, Pavard, Nianzu and the American Chris Richards whom they recalled from loan from Hoffenheim. That's potentially 6 CBs, more than enough.

Bayern is more than fine in my opinion.

Home of Barca Fans