Bayern Munchen

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They think he's the next Mbappe. He's a star for the French U21 team, but a huge diff between U21 football and to play for a team like Bayern. Might end up like Sanches succumbing to the pressure.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I am actually really curious to see how this works out for them because this seem to be a 100% scouting signing where they are betting on him to be their long-term Lewandowski replacement.

Very risky, but also pretty interesting way to go about it.

FinBarcelonafan

I am actually really curious to see how this works out for them because this seem to be a 100% scouting signing where they are betting on him to be their long-term Lewandowski replacement.

Very risky, but also pretty interesting way to go about it.

I like it. High risk, high reward. Barca should aim to sign players with world-class potential. Not average potential.

Blackened

FWIW though I am not surprised by this Blackened guy making such a post. He is genuinely the most retarded guy on this forum, but since his takes tend to be so ridiculous he goes mostly ignored by everyone.

I was just joking. Wheres your sense of humor.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Herbert Hainer on Bayern's interest in another Leipzig player (Laimer): "It's actually a compliment for Leipzig, it shows that they have a lot of good players.*When players want to come to Bayern, we speak to them if we think they are a good fit for us" [@SPORT1_Dopa]

Condescension, snobbishness, whatever you call it, truly runs in their blood of that club.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Stuttgart's first goal was legit but was called off because Kimmich had to fall because of a slight nudge.

Bayern still had quite a few scoring chances. Next week's game will be hugely challenging to our full backs and CBs.

Temptation

Stuttgart's first goal was legit but was called off because Kimmich had to fall because of a slight nudge.

Bayern still had quite a few scoring chances. Next week's game will be hugely challenging to our full backs and CBs.

Thanks for filling us in. Appreciate it.

You're German??

Home of Barca Fans