Bayern Munchen

Temptation

If Bayern sack Nagelsmann now Brazzo will look like a total mug.

Nagelsmann is this management's guy totally!

Brazzo fought with Flick and got Nagelsmann in as his appointment.

topt

If Bayern sack Nagelsmann now Brazzo will look like a total mug.

Nagelsmann is this management's guy totally!

Brazzo fought with Flick and got Nagelsmann in as his appointment.

well on the other hand Brazzo was right for fighting Flick about players; Flick really has bad eye for scouting

CatalinR10

Augsburg is better tha Barca, thats all I have to say, you Ok with that ?

there was a really great wine here in the stores named Augsburg , had excelent taster for my liking , a bit sweet

therefore , yeah , I'm ok with your statement

Blackened

They still need a striker. Choupo-Mouting has played well but he is not a striker of Bayerns calibre. They should sign that fella who scored that goal against Spain.

Horatio

You're welcome
Surprised by that. Never rated him that highly.

Yes. He's way past it. But apparently he is there on an extremely low salary and only until end of season with option of renewing. He can play on a few different positions so could come handy against some mid and lower table teams.

Edit: I said he is way past it, but he still has a mean long pass. With the attacking front Bayern has could lead to goals. But really don't see how Blind is going to keep up with the higher intensity of Bayern.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Yes. He's way past it. But apparently he is there on an extremely low salary and only until end of season with option of renewing. He can play on a few different positions so could come handy against some mid and lower table teams.

Edit: I said he is way past it, but he still has a mean long pass. With the attacking front Bayern has could lead to goals. But really don't see how Blind is going to keep up with the higher intensity of Bayern.

He was too slow even for Ajax imo. Bayern he will have same issues. These teams play high tempo football, I don't think he fits. He is good with the ball though and works hard.

Home of Barca Fans