Bayern Munchen

BarcaOG

Banned
It doesn't matter that Dortmund players run down their contract to join the flagship, what matters is that Dortmund did not have the ambition and strength to keep them, or actually demand a transfer fee from Bayern, or ship them off abroad.

If they had the convictions of a top club, things would have been done differently, but they didnt, they accepted their role as Bayerns farmer club.

this is key. most clubs that want to remain competitive do not, as a rule, let their best/most talented players go to their direct rivals

Yannik

I don't understand this "ship them off abroad" narrative. They aren't slave traders. Do people not realize that clubs cannot make their players sign for a new club against their will?
A transfer is done between a buying club, a selling and a player. All three need to sign the deal, you can't just chloroform a dude, put him in a van and sell him to Al Ahly.

Andresito

Staff member
Musiala renewed until 2026.

They've also signed Omar Richards from Reading on a free transfer, arriving in the summer. A 23-year old left back playing in the Championship.
I'm guessing he'll be loaned out to a Bundesliga team in hope of attracting interest from PL to sell for that inflated Englishman price.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Musiala renewed until 2026.

They've also signed Omar Richards from Reading on a free transfer, arriving in the summer. A 23-year old left back playing in the Championship.
I'm guessing he'll be loaned out to a Bundesliga team in hope of attracting interest from PL to sell for that inflated Englishman price.

Omar Richards was one of the alternatives last year should they fail to sign Dest. So they might really have seen something special in him.

Yannik

The fuck.. Martinez still play with bayern.. Where was he least seaon..how old is he

Only 32 actually. Well he isn't good enough anymore to start over the likes of Kimmich/Goretzka. But he's a fan favourite really, I thought he was gonna leave last year but he's still there.

Only 32 actually. Well he isn't good enough anymore to start over the likes of Kimmich/Goretzka. But he's a fan favourite really, I thought he was gonna leave last year but he's still there.

He has not been the machine anymore since his ACL - but since then he is a very good squad player even if he somehow does not fit the "normal" requirements the coaches had. He is no ball playing 6, to slow for a box-to-box and there is better defenders. But he comes in and does his job no matter when or what.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Flick is leaving Bayern at end of the season.
Guess Nagelsmann will replace him, while Flick go to NT.

Rumors has it that KHR doesn't like/want Nagelsmann, also it is said that if Bayern were to get Nagelsmann they would have to pay Leipizig between 15m to 20m for him which Bayern is reluctant to pay. That said, KHR is also leaving at the end of this season and Kahn will take over, he might get Nagelsmann anyways.

Allegri's name was thrown around but I think they would go for him.

Home of Barca Fans