Bayern Munchen

olivis

Held every record in the book for multiple decades.

R9 broke his world cup record
Messi his goals per calendar year
Lewy finally his BL record

One of the greatest of all time.

Just read he had a sad end to his life, having suffered from Alzheimer.

Morten

He had so many goalscoring records for decades before someone else touched them, absolute incredible forward.

He's been struggling with alzheimer(terrible disease) for some time, so its not a shock to hear this news, but its still sad.

FC433

Former Bayern assistant Andries Jonker: "I once asked Uli Hoene? why he always buys the best players from Bundesliga rivals, like Mario Gomez from Stuttgart. He said that Bayern do not negotiate in such cases, but always pay whatever the other German club wanted" [@spox]

Jonker: "The said club would then invest the money into a good replacement and put the rest into their own youth academy, which in turn would help Bayern in the future when they get the next good player from that club. I thought that was a nice explanation."

FinBarcelonafan

Former Bayern assistant Andries Jonker: "I once asked Uli Hoene? why he always buys the best players from Bundesliga rivals, like Mario Gomez from Stuttgart. He said that Bayern do not negotiate in such cases, but always pay whatever the other German club wanted" [@spox]

Jonker: "The said club would then invest the money into a good replacement and put the rest into their own youth academy, which in turn would help Bayern in the future when they get the next good player from that club. I thought that was a nice explanation."

Haha yeah this is how it used to work.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
One-horse league forever until somebody gives Bayern the middle finger, putting that "for the greater good of Bundesliga" charade to rest.

Home of Barca Fans