Bayern Munchen

BerkeleyBernie

Crazy they can let in 3 goals and still win.

Yeah, Lewandowski is insane.

Give credit to Muller, too. Still working his ass off, chasing back in defense to stop attacks, getting the assist for the final goal. Relentless determination to win.

Newcomer

If Mbappe wasn`t completely awful in front of goal, Bayern may not even have won that final.

Mbapp? is never clinical bar his breakthrough half of a season for Monaco. Still a great player who can make differences in a game but his shooting technique is certainly not his strongest point.

Morten

Ronaldo pre injury was insane. The fact he was still a good striker for a club like Real Madrid after having no knee left anymore speaks volume.

Their = Bayern

Of course, Brazilian Ronaldo was incredible in his youth, and still a world class striker after his knee was gone.
Gerd Muller didnt run past defenses, but his scoring rate is pretty much unparalleled.

Morten

Ronaldo by a distance. Unless you are trying to cut him off and consider him a winger, which would be unfair.

Wait, why do people not understand the word "their" around here? Im clearly talking Bayern.

We are in the Bayern-thread, "their best striker" should be fairly obvious?

KingLeo10

Gerd Muller is probably the most clutch scorer of all time. Even more than CR7. He was a monster in WC, Euro, and CL.

Newcomer

Their = Bayern

Of course, Brazilian Ronaldo was incredible in his youth, and still a world class striker after his knee was gone.
Gerd Muller didnt run past defenses, but his scoring rate is pretty much unparalleled.

I clearly didn't read "Their". My bad !

I guess i just skipped through the words and read what i wanted to read. Bit like that experience showing people would "read" a word if the first and last letters are there despite mixing the letters in the middle : I really think Rolando Narazio was the best striker in the last decades.

Morten

Xavi would not approve as we didn't do well there... :p

Obviously, according to him Barcelona have never deservingly lost a game, im pretty sure.

But in all honesty, he would be the type of guy to sneak into the opposition stadium at night just to measure the grass length.

Last edited:

Yannik

What do you mean by that? I actually think Bayern/the Allianz Arena has one of the worst pitches among top European stadiums.

I think Guardiola was it who introcued this pitch. It's some sort of hybrid between natural- and artifical gras that is supposedly there to increase the speed of the ball on the ground. So it's indeed some Xavi wet dream Tiki-Taka shit.
But many people also suspect it to be partially responsible for the constant injurys that came since Bayern play on it.

Home of Barca Fans