Bayern Munchen

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
weren't you a Leipzig Fan?

Leipzig, PSG, Barca and possibly Bayern too.

He's really more of a PSG fan which is why he suggest Barca, Leipzig to sign shit players while he want PSG to sign every top player on Earth.

Yannik

[tw]913095678263484416[/tw]

No Neuer, Boateng, Hummels and Robben. Also no wingers, Ancelotti plays his old Milan christmas tree formation that he never played at Bayern. :wacko:

Devils

I'm probably the last person in the world who would be dissapointed to see Bayern get hammered, but against those scum Qataris, even I feel for them.

They are in BIG trouble. Their refusal to adjust to the changing market is costing them dearly. Both Robben and Ribery will need to be replaced and Lewandowski seems to be in conflict with the board and could also possibly be on his way out soon. Alaba and Muller look 1/4 the players they were a few years ago. Their recent transfers in Rudy and Tolisso don't look very convincing either.

If I was working in Bayern's sporting management, I'd be phoning Sanchez's agent immediately trying to get that deal tied up even offering a premium in the winter window if required. That would be a huge step in addressing their problems on the wing.

Devils

Can't say I'm surprised. Getting ripped apart at the Allianz in the European stage is just completely unacceptable for Bayern. Something that should never happen.

Even more than changing manager, they need to change their transfer policy.

S2K1985

Chatbot
Can't say I'm surprised. Getting ripped apart at the Allianz in the European stage is just completely unacceptable for Bayern. Something that should never happen.

Even more than changing manager, they need to change their transfer policy.

They played in Paris......

Home of Barca Fans