Bayern Munchen

Trickykid

Btw, does anyone have some ChL away stats handy for Pep's Bayern? I'm wondering if his away form is as mediocre as it was when he was in charge of Barça?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
i had to watch their game today and they are nothing special, nothing
atleast Chelsea have that bus they can pull out every once in a while

Calm down. One game.

I won't bet on anyone else other than us and RM to beat them over two legs. They're not that bad either :lol:

gasgas

calm down only barca and real have the edge over bayern from a first XI standpoint.

bayern's problem is not the starting eleven. it's the tactics.

we only know about barca and real having the edge because they thrashed bayern in recent years. which other top team did bayern face and beat?

gasgas

I would be the first to celebrate if you are right after they advance to the group of 8 and get beaten.

they will probably end up getting the remaining small team in the draw.
but ever since pep took over they haven't impressed me. they keep thrashing small teams just like they do in bundeslol and then falter badly vs a decent team

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Btw, does anyone have some ChL away stats handy for Pep's Bayern? I'm wondering if his away form is as mediocre as it was when he was in charge of Barça?

I think under Guardiola the away CL games they lost were the one against Real Madrid in 13/14 CL semi-final, the one against Porto at their CL group state and the one against us in last season's CL semi-final?

messi2140

6racies Xavi
If you don't like something or someone it doesnt mean that it's overrated. Bayern is still one of the best along with Real and Barca.

Home of Barca Fans