Serie A 2012/2013

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Well Roma are going to be pretty unpredictable so i went for an unlikely result :p

As much as I love Zeman, playing no defense football against a defensive counter-attacking powerhouse is basically suicide. Roma is gonna get crushed IMO.

And I need them to since there's no way we beat Napoli.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
As much as I love Zeman, playing no defense football against a defensive counter-attacking powerhouse is basically suicide. Roma is gonna get crushed IMO.

And I need them to since there's no way we beat Napoli.

I wouldn't go that far nolan. idk man i'm still not quite convinced about there coach (i'm not going to even attempt to spell his name), he has a bit about him but i'm expecting a few slip ups here and there.

should be fun either way.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Pazzini > Messi

Slightly OTT.

I'd rate him above Ronaldo & slightly behind Messi, let's wait for the next game

icIwHgixcvSB6.gif

The Red + White combo is pretty sexy.

cooter.gif

Last edited:

Sergio

Sergison
Been a thoroughly entertaining game, both teams going for it, i like this Milan team alot actually apart from Boateng. De Sciglio has been awesome.

Pazzini hattrick :worthy: Ibra who?
You like this Milan team alot? I think i'm the opposite to you, other than Boateng and Nocerino there is very little about this Milan team I like.

I'm happy that Pazzini got a hat trick, but no one ever doubted his ability to poach gols. The concern is still the same that Milan have this summer lost 2 very creative forwards and replaced them with 3 opportunistic goal scorers, all of whom I would say are fairly mediocre at that as well. This season was going to need to Pato to step up... and look what happened.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
With 80% of Serie A getting worse this summer, Milan should be good enough by working hard and taking advantages that come with their squad of poachers, but not having anyone who can create their own goals regularly is going to be ugly. That midfield will be tough to play against but I can't see you guys keeping possession against better teams than Bologna.

I'd say Milan is favourite for 4th place behind Juvemerda, Inter and Napoli, but it depends how Roma, Fiorentina and to an extent Lazio look, who all have wild card potential. I would say Milan is more likely to be consistent than them, but either way I don't see this as a team that will qualify for the CL unless Napoli implodes.

Sergio

Sergison
With 80% of Serie A getting worse this summer, Milan should be good enough by working hard and taking advantages that come with their squad of poachers, but not having anyone who can create their own goals regularly is going to be ugly. That midfield will be tough to play against but I can't see you guys keeping possession against better teams than Bologna.

I'd say Milan is favourite for 4th place behind Juvemerda, Inter and Napoli, but it depends how Roma, Fiorentina and to an extent Lazio look, who all have wild card potential. I would say Milan is more likely to be consistent than them, but either way I don't see this as a team that will qualify for the CL unless Napoli implodes.
I think Milan is capable of 3rd, I see only Juve and Napoli as better (significantly better). No other stand out side really, all of the rest have apparent weaknesses. Milan's only trump card over them remains a larger squad. Though this will only be an advantage if the extensive injuries of last season are not repeated, which already seems to be happening again.

Like I said before, I don't actually have a problem with the transfer strategy of Milan per say. I have wanted to cash in on the high profile players, even gone further and sold the likes of Pato as well. I also agreed it was overdue for players like Zambrotta, Seedorf, Rino etc (would have given Nesta another year though). My problem is the opportunity for renewal seems to have been missed. Good pieces of business were the exception, only Montolivo and De Jong stand out for me. The rest, Pazzini, Zapata, Bojan, Acerbi seem like mediocre players with little prospect of being more than that, and gained at a greater cost than they seem to be worth.

Pablo

Moratti thought that this time, he really trolled Galliani with Pazzini-Cassano + money swap after so many failures before(Pirlo, Seedorf)

Then Pazzini scores a hattrick for Milan. :icon_neutral:

Some fascinating matches in Serie A tonight.

Home of Barca Fans