Serie A 2012/2013

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
You like this Milan team alot? I think i'm the opposite to you, other than Boateng and Nocerino there is very little about this Milan team I like.

I'm happy that Pazzini got a hat trick, but no one ever doubted his ability to poach gols. The concern is still the same that Milan have this summer lost 2 very creative forwards and replaced them with 3 opportunistic goal scorers, all of whom I would say are fairly mediocre at that as well. This season was going to need to Pato to step up... and look what happened.

I do, i much prefer it to the team last year (bar Nesta) it was time for the oldies to go unfortunately & the team was completely Ibra dependant & i didn't like that, this team has alot more balance to it i feel & some new guys who i really like in Zapata, Montolivo, De Jong, Bojan, the only thing i dislike is the amount of fodder in midfield Traore, Flamini etc. this team can grow & i must say i'm actually quite excited.

:lol: Did you steal that from the Inter forum?

No, i've never been there.

Last edited:
X

xaviniesta

nah, yellow should be fine, really dumb decision from the keeper to be fair, to come out when there are 2 defenders dealing with giovinco.

but udinese still can get a draw here :p

PS, do they have to show conte in every 2 minutes???

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
nah, yellow should be fine, really dumb decision from the keeper to be fair, to come out when there are 2 defenders dealing with giovinco.

There is no way in hell that was a red card though, he was going for the ball.

I understand the penalty though, but even that was ref discretion.

Last edited:
X

xaviniesta

red is when you deny a obvious goalscoring opportunity with your foul. but that definately wasn't because there was 2 defenders around. yellow and penalty, but this is italy and juve so its red :D

Last edited:

Ode to Django

Juve 4-0, great time to play Udinese anyway couldn't have timed it better, 120 minutes in midweek the result was inevitable.

Beast

The Observer
Serie A big money holders drained both Udinese & Palermo this summer.. it's inevitable they either struggle all season or get demoted

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Serie A big money holders drained both Udinese & Palermo this summer.. it's inevitable they either struggle all season or get demoted

They should survive, there's some really awful teams in Serie A right now like Pescara and Bologna plus the teams starting the season with penalties, but both look like bottom side teams to me. Udinese might be able to put things together because talent is there, but the team is a mess right now.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Is the San Paolo pitch always that terrible?

Napoli: De Sanctis; Campagnaro, Cannavaro, Britos; Maggio, Behrami, Dzemaili, Hamsik, Zuniga; Insigne; Cavani

Fiorentina: Viviano; Roncaglia, Gonzalo Rodriguez, Tomovic; Cuadrado, Romulo, Pizarro, Borja Valero, Pasqual; El Hamdaoui, Jovetic

Based on these lineups it should be a gunslinging fest...I'm not comfortable at all facing Napoli with such an attacking lineup...

Last edited:

Ode to Django

Is the San Paolo pitch always that terrible?

Napoli: De Sanctis; Campagnaro, Cannavaro, Britos; Maggio, Behrami, Dzemaili, Hamsik, Zuniga; Insigne; Cavani

Fiorentina: Viviano; Roncaglia, Gonzalo Rodriguez, Tomovic; Cuadrado, Romulo, Pizarro, Borja Valero, Pasqual; El Hamdaoui, Jovetic

Based on these lineups it should be a gunslinging fest...I'm not comfortable at all facing Napoli with such an attacking lineup...

I've got money on Napoli winning, sorry Nolan.

Home of Barca Fans