Catalonia

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Yeah, you're right... I just saw Quintillá and Adama and assumed it was for players born in 1996, but it seems like Godswill is there too

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Who're they? Don't recognize any of those faces, shame on me yeah ;)

Bottom left is Adama Traoré (right winger of african descent, born in Catalonia), second bottom right is Xavi Quintillá (CB). I believe the guy at top left is Godswill (LB/CB).

poltergeist

Oh this game is in a few days. Was beginning to get withdrawal symptoms. I just hope those Nigerians don't foul us too hard!

We would be playing with basically, a home-based team as most of our foreign based players have not been released from their clubs.

The whole nation is eagerly anticipating this match. This is the closest we would get to playing the world champions

barcanuck

^Hehe I don't blame you for being so pumped. This is like playing the best players of the world champions for sure!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Valdes is out of this match. Don't know how many of our 1st team players will start but I do hope they take it easy.
Bottom line, I don't like having Barca's Catalans play for 2 national teams. It's either Catalonia push for it all the way or don't bother.

Cristofol

My country is above all else for me personally so I want to see our best players in the squad, seeing Catalan players taking Spain's team more seriously than they are allowed to/want to with us is painful, though being unofficial and unregistered entirely understandable. Naturally I want to see my country's best but what is important is that Catalunya is being well represented regardless who is wearing the shirt, the support will be equal whatever the selection. Som-hi nois! Visca els segadors!
protesta.gif
estimoestelada.gif

Home of Barca Fans