Brazil

89Norcal

Although Hernanes improved the midfield, he'll be back to the bench against France. And I imagine Neymar will be centered again. Scolari :shakeshead:

Do you think it's tactical or is Scolari just letting everyone play? Because that's what Deschamps is doing with France; Benzema, Cabaye, Debuchy, Lloris and I think Ribery were all benched v Uruguay

F

Flavia

Do you think it's tactical or is Scolari just letting everyone play? Because that's what Deschamps is doing with France; Benzema, Cabaye, Debuchy, Lloris and I think Ribery were all benched v Uruguay
Brazil can't afford to let everyone play, as they're not playing the qualifiers for the wc. And the team is not defined yet, nor the tactics. Having Oscar, I can't see the point to play Neymar at the center. From Mano to Scolari was a downgrade, he's still living in 2002.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Hernanes is an absolute must, both footed, can dominate games, good vision/shot. He's the only real talented Brasillian CM i can think of out of the top leagues.

F

Flavia

Scolari now stated Hernanes and Paulinho cannot play together, that he doesn't even consider playing both at the same time. He said they fight for one position, while fernando and luiz gustavo fight for the other. Immense facepalm...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Scolari now stated Hernanes and Paulinho cannot play together, that he doesn't even consider playing both at the same time. He said they fight for one position, while fernando and luiz gustavo fight for the other. Immense facepalm...

Luiz over Dante is bigger facepalm if you ask me.

Zincubus

Banned
Amazing goal from Neymar , only Messi would have even tried from that distance. He shoots on sight - just what we've been missing .

B

beautifulgame

I believe he opts for Luiz instead because he believe he is a more suitable partner tactically than Dante for Silva, not necessarily better as a whole but just better in specific respects for what his strategy.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I could go with that. But he's also an accident waiting to happen. He's often late with his decisions and makes too many reckless fouls.

B

beautifulgame

I could go with that. But he's also an accident waiting to happen. He's often late with his decisions and makes too many reckless fouls.

yeah, Luiz commits much to my dismay to eff up.

but i think he has him there so Silva can sweep. If Dante was playing with Silva, Dante would have to sweep.

ceefoo

LOL Pat Nevin is tearing David Luiz's defending apart from the Japan game.

I don't think he's a fan of Sideshow.:lol:

Home of Barca Fans