England

El Gato

Villarato!
Rivalry vs Argentina been dead for a long time and the only people left that care about it are 55+ and teach kids making out it's any relevance. Has almost nothing to do with football in the first place anyway.

Windhook

Rivalry vs Argentina been dead for a long time and the only people left that care about it are 55+ and teach kids making out it's any relevance. Has almost nothing to do with football in the first place anyway.

The two sides haven't met since 2002 WC I think on big forum. That's the reason one might think it's dead.

BTW the Falklands/Malvinas are mentioned in the cult Muchachos song/chant of Argentinians supporting their NT in Qatar. One side never forgets. What I mean is this could really hurt Pochettino's reputation in Argentina if he accepts the England job.

A big stupidity if you ask me.:rolleyes:

El Gato

Villarato!
The two sides haven't met since 2002 WC I think on big forum. That's the reason one might think it's dead.

BTW the Falklands/Malvinas are mentioned in the cult Muchachos song/chant of Argentinians supporting their NT in Qatar. One side never forgets. What I mean is this could really hurt Pochettino's reputation in Argentina if he accepts the England job.

A big stupidity if you ask me.:rolleyes:

Yh has barely anything to do with football to begin with.

Should definitely first look how a person fits for management job based on how English they are. Gary Neville, yeah. Ian Wright, eh debatable.

Windhook

Not even debatable, mentioning Gary Neville is straight trolling.

Besides Southgate can hardly think of a figure that can lift and inspire the English. Alan Shearer and David Beckham are legendary, but they are not manager material. When you don't have them you approach foreign managers to do the job and in the third place, the most successful formula in recent years - appoint the U-21 national coach who's spent years with most of the players.

Home of Barca Fans