Argentina

Rassvet

It would be great to see Canada-US become a big rivalry though. If the sport becomes big in both countries, a Copa America between North and South America could get closer to the Euros in popularity.

Last edited:

Rassvet

The salt from non Americans when we become a dominant force in this sport will be delicious.

Cope hard because our rise is inevitable.

Jenks

The salt from non Americans when we become a dominant force in this sport will be delicious.

Cope hard because our rise is inevitable.

I mean it definitely could happen given the resources and population size available to you, on the other hand people were saying in the 90's that by 2020 the US would be a powerhouse in the sport, yet you've made little to no progress on that so far.

Windhook

This has gone off-topic, but... I don't know whether you are trolling your foes on this forum or not, but let's be serious about this. Without proper youth development domination in football is not possible. MLS realized that just recently, after the WC 2018 fiasco, so basically United States are 30 years late in football development. The only hope is players to move to Europe at an early age to develop, or recruit players with American parents from Europe, like Dest.

I mean it definitely could happen given the resources and population size available to you, on the other hand people were saying in the 90's that by 2020 the US would be a powerhouse in the sport, yet you've made little to no progress on that so far.

Have to disagree. Look at China, they have the resources and population and want to develop football, because it's a popular sport there. Somehow they fail in epic proportions.

FinBarcelonafan

China's football might take a big step back with Evergrande failing payments. They were running massive football academy, which probably will be shutdown because money issues(expenses 300mil Euro a year!). They had extrainers from real Madrid there etc.

Not sure what they will do with the unfinished stadium.

Big shitshow.

soul24rage

FFZLc_pX0AoZNyr

Hopefully he gets to lift this.

Windhook

During the 2010 World Cup I was rooting for Netherlands to win it, but wasn't much disappointed in Iniesta and Xavi's glory moment. Also the date of the final was my birthday and I was partying in great fashion.

Since then I've been rooting for Argentina because I want and wish Messi to win the World Cup, before that in my life I never supported the South Americans.

Home of Barca Fans