Argentina

Egert

Estonian Culé
Mascherano and Messi have been called up for ARG's friendly against GER in Dusseldorf, Germany, on Wednesday 3 September. #fcblive

Chainsaw

Killahead
Any chance for Tevez to come back? Or did he retire from the NT?

Tata said that the doors are open to everybody, so I guess that's a yes. I don't want him back though and I hope Tata think of much younger players than him for the next tournaments.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Tata said that the doors are open to everybody, so I guess that's a yes. I don't want him back though and I hope Tata think of much younger players than him for the next tournaments.

Time is against him, unfortunately. It would be more wise to integrate players like Vietto and Iturbe for the future, so they don't have to rely on Messi and Di Maria all the time.

zanela

Tevez has done nothing of note in the skyblue shirt to suggest that he would've done any better. His stats read 13 in 64, very prolific yeh. :rolleyes: All he does is disturb the team harmony, and spits the dummy out as soon as he senses trouble in his paradise.

ARG have only one game scheduled for this break, and that being on 3 sept, the team will disperse early. I don't see how it's meant to benefit them.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Lamela and Gaitan has been called up for the Germany friendly in the placed of injured Messi and Palacio. Garay is probably out too for the same reason but no replacement has been called up so far.

zanela

Convocation for the Oct Friendlies..

GK Sergio Romero
GK Nahuel Guzmán

DF Pablo Zabaleta
DF Martín Demichelis
DF Federico Fernández
DF Marcos Rojo
DF Mateo Musacchio
DF Santiago Vergini
DF Nicolás Otamendi

MF Javier Mascherano