Argentina

FinBarcelonafan

Yep.

He's a classical #9 that does fuck all unless he gets fed in the box. Doesn't press either. The guy had me fooled earlier when he was scoring a lot of goals for Inter although a lot of them were penalties.

People get fooled by Italian league. Same as Lukaku now rated the best striker in the world. Haha.

Nowadays Italy is more comparable to Germany league. Scoring goals for fun.

Morten

People get fooled by Italian league. Same as Lukaku now rated the best striker in the world. Haha.

Nowadays Italy is more comparable to Germany league. Scoring goals for fun.

Except nobody is saying that?
Lewandowski or Kane is always the answer.

Speaking of quality, its odd how Serie A is dominating the Euros.

vegitot

Except nobody is saying that?
Lewandowski or Kane is always the answer.

Speaking of quality, its odd how Serie A is dominating the Euros.

It's different thing. Like Brazil's league must be one of the strongest league in the world because Brazil are top team.

Morten

It's different thing. Like Brazil's league must be one of the strongest league in the world because Brazil are top team.

Not comparable.

Majority of Italy's squad is playing in Serie A, majority of Brazils squad certainly do not play in Brazil, if any.

CatalinR10

Congrats to all argentinian dawgs on this forum !

E5_GBh8XEAAFhhr

Horatio

You're welcome
Probably happy for his own teammates, and happy for himself that he is no more scapegoat for Argentinians failures. It is a relief for the whole generation of players tbh

Pretty sure Higuain on a return to his country is going to have to deal with Argentinians in the street pointing out that Di Maria could do what he never did. A few rough months ahead.

soul24rage

The pitch was god awful in this tournament so I'm hoping the quality of football improves in the WC for the South American teams.

Good thing for Argentina is that by the time of the next WC, most of the starters will be in their prime years and can only get better.

-E. Martinez - 30 years old
-Molina and Montiel - 24 and 25 years old respectively
-Romero - 24 years old
-Paredes & De Paul - 28 years old
-Lo Celso - 26 years old
-Lautaro Martinez - 25 years old

Even the squad players will be in the prime.

Musso - 28
Lisandro Martinez & Palacios - 24
Guido - 28
A. Correa - 27
Nico Gonzalez - 24

Although there's a few decision that I disagree with but Scaloni has done an excellent job in assembling the squad.

Otamendi grew for me in this tournament, but he'll be 34 in WC. I think now, the team needs to groom a CB partner for Romero (hoping that would be Lisandro Martinez or Senesi). Good times to look forward to in the future.

Last edited:

Joan

Pretty sure Higuain on a return to his country is going to have to deal with Argentinians in the street pointing out that Di Maria could do what he never did. A few rough months ahead.

Probably better than Argentinians point out in the streets it's because of him their generation never won a thing for his whole life.

Home of Barca Fans