Argentina

soul24rage

Lazio. Ty.

On his day, he can be a handful. Had a good season in 19/20. Inconsistent season in 20/21 (not helped by injury)

A lot more suited as a left sided SS in a 352. Good enough at taking 1 on 1s and very much suited for a counter attacking team with his pace.

If he goes to PSG, he'll just be a bench option and he doesn't suit the system in PSG imo. Personally, I rather he goes to another team that suits him or just stay at Lazio.

Newcomer

On his day, he can be a handful. Had a good season in 19/20. Inconsistent season in 20/21 (not helped by injury)

A lot more suited as a left sided SS in a 352. Good enough at taking 1 on 1s and very much suited for a counter attacking team with his pace.

If he goes to PSG, he'll just be a bench option and he doesn't suit the system in PSG imo. Personally, I rather he goes to another team that suits him or just stay at Lazio.

Thank you for the informations. Must be agent play to raise his stock.

Andresito

Staff member
I don't understand why Argentina are the only team in the world that announce the lineup days ahead of the game.

No rest for Leo.

Lionel Scaloni (Argentina coach) "The lineup against Bolivia will be Armani, Montiel, Pezzella, Martinez, Acuna, G. Rodriguez, Palacios, A. Gomez, A. Correa, Messi, Aguero.

Bobo32

I don't understand why Argentina are the only team in the world that announce the lineup days ahead of the game.

No rest for Leo.

Lionel Scaloni (Argentina coach) "The lineup against Bolivia will be Armani, Montiel, Pezzella, Lautaro Mart?nez, Acu?a, G. Rodr?guez, Palacios, A. G?mez, A. Correa, Messi, Aguero.

Not looking like a great team, but I am not that familiar with some of the players... Thought it was the other Pezzella, but this guy I don't think I even saw... Well I did watch Fiorentina live even, but didn't notice him...
Compared to 10 or 20 years ago, this looks very mediocre.

soul24rage

Not looking like a great team, but I am not that familiar with some of the players... Thought it was the other Pezzella, but this guy I don't think I even saw... Well I did watch Fiorentina live even, but didn't notice him...
Compared to 10 or 20 years ago, this looks very mediocre.

Most of the players listed there are squad players. The starters except for Messi and Acuna are rested.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans