User Tag List

Page 164 of 216 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 3226

Thread: Argentina

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Masherano: "This just started; we cannot let it get down." What is Messi masquarading with the Captain's band; Macherano is the real captain of the team - enough with the charade.

Hektor

¡Visca... Barça... Visca!

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hektor View Post
    Masherano: "This just started; we cannot let it get down." What is Messi masquarading with the Captain's band; Macherano is the real captain of the team - enough with the charade.

Hektor
    Bit rich approving of that statement from Masch when you have all but given up on that team.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never thought they were going far in WC and doesn't look like now either. Iceland did fine but one should not be struggling against iceland if you want to win the WC. Can't see brazil or germany having problems against this iceland.

A new starting 11 is a must. Di maria should stay on the bench and some others also.
    RESULTS CAN BE MISLEADING. LOOK DEEPER

Banned

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sampaoli has been so disappointing as argentina coach. picking higuain over icardi, devoted to di maria for no good reason, totally overlooking dybala, playing messi WAY too deep to make a meaningful impact in the final third, waiting until after the 80th minute to bring on another forward even though argentina had been the attacking team for most of the match...etc etc

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My observations based on today's game:

- Attack is too slow
    - Players are too static and asking the ball to be played to their feet
    - Very vulnerable to counterattacks
    - Panicking defensively
    - Got physically dominated
    - Team seems to be buckling under pressure (mentality). Especially Messi.

This is not the best setup for Messi it seems. He was dropping way too deep and always surrounded by 4 players. If this is how it's going to be, move him to the right wing and get Dybala to play as 10.

Props to Iceland for playing very well as a team, with structure and with a lot of energy.

The teams started to play much better when Banega was subbed in. Got even better when Pavon was subbed in.

Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imo, they need more creativity. Messi was the only one and he was quite successfully stopped.

The team needs Lo Celso and Dybala. I'd start Pavon too.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    won't change anything,they are still to weak in midfield and defence

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hektor
    Ah, I wondered what your username was.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They must play with Messi and Dybala together if they want to go further in this competition. Anyway Argentina isn't about a team. Iceland is. They wait for some individual sparks... then just play those 2.

Believe me, with this setup they will be out from group stage.

And please just let someone else on penalties. Messi has to much pressure on those...history has it.s say...

I.m sure Messi will score next game. I don't think he will let this game affect him. He will and must step up.
    http://www.barcaforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic4676_1.gif

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have a month of preparation and everyone and their uncle knows how Iceland are going to approach the game. And you play like that??? Absolutely piss poor. And some (most) of their players are either scared shitless everytime they’re on the ball (Biglia,Di Maria,Meza,Tagliafico) or don’t need to take a shower (Messi in particular. Why does he have to miss a penalty in order to actually give a shit? And his leadership skills are laughable). Doesn’t help that the goalkeeper reeks insecurity either. What a clown. Sampaoli as well,what the f has he brought to the table? Same players, same «tactics», same crap performances...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hektor
    What are you like 12 years old?

Honestly seems more like you after attention than anything. How can you call yourself an argentine and give up on them after 1 match?

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am a plastic fan.

Hektor.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think against croatia, they need to set up dybala on that right flank. Not sure if they ever tested this in training, cause if they havent doubt itll happen on the field.

PAvon needs to start too. Di maria has the IQ of a child with his shooting and passing.

Fix these two and i can see a much better argentina against croatia. Considering that game will be more open as well Messi should have bit more freedom to do what he does best!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wouldn't surprise me if Argentina win against Croatia with a small 1-0 and then all this will be forgotten. If Argentina can manage to reach the knockout games they can focus more on the defense and less on attacking because that's how they reached the WC final last time.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaugranaa View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me if Argentina win against Croatia with a small 1-0 and then all this will be forgotten. If Argentina can manage to reach the knockout games they can focus more on the defense and less on attacking because that's how they reached the WC final last time.
    I don't think Sampaoli plans to focus on defense. Hope I'm wrong.