Argentina

TrueCule

There is enough quality in this squad to win the WC. Every team that has Messi is a title contender. He can carry the whole team to the end and they will follow him till the end.

ronniecro

There is enough quality in this squad to win the WC. Every team that has Messi is a title contender. He can carry the whole team to the end and they will follow him till the end.

if they reach quarterfinals they can call it success,there's no chance for argenitna in the final

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Pavon and Lo Celso or Banega doesn't start next game ahead of Di Maria and Biglia Argentina are going to struggle heavily.

Much2soon

If Pavon and Lo Celso or Banega doesn't start next game ahead of Di Maria and Biglia Argentina are going to struggle heavily.

Agree 100%. Di Maria only works if you’ve got a striker with decent height, he’s useless aside from that.

For Sampoli, the Dybala cannot play with Messi arguments are somewhat valid but in the 90 minutes he’s got to find a way to get him on the pitch. His tatics aren’t working anyways so change it up a bit. Dybala and Messi can at least switch positions from time to time if something isn’t working.

Hektor

This is ridiculous! The WC is over as far as Argentina is concerned. I knew and most of you knew that the starting formation was a joke. Pavon instead of Di Maria, Lo Celso instead of Biglia, and Dybala instead of Meza was how Argentina should have started. BTW, do not let Messi shoot any more penalties. This is also getting ridiculous!

I did not watch the game nor will I watch any more games. I'm done. Can't wait for the Barça season to start. See you then!

Hektor

PS: I just can't take any more bitter disappointments, year after year. I'm done with Argentina.

Last edited:

DonAK

This is ridiculous! The WC is over as far as Argentina is concerned. I knew and most of you knew that the starting formation was a joke. Pavon instead of Di Maria, Lo Celso instead of Biglia, and Dybala instead of Meza was how Argentina should have started. BTW, do not let Messi shoot any more penalties. This is also getting ridiculous!

I did not watch the game nor will I watch any more games. I'm done. Can't wait for the Barça season to start. See you then!

Hektor

Greatest Argentina fan in the World here guys. Argentine himself too.

JamDav1982

Hektor

Thats the spirit.

Givenchy

Hektor

yaaay can't wait for the Barca season to start with fucking fat bastard Suarez up front and our board targeting Gundogan. we cules are in for more rough years in the world of football so i'd try and enjoy this world cup break :lol:

DonAK

Anyway

Perhaps Sampaoli should go for this midfield and attack

Mascherano(undroppable unfortunately) - Banega/Lo Celso

Dybala - Messi - Pavon

Aguero

Home of Barca Fans