Spain

Horatio

You're welcome
Less burgers and vaccines will make for safer heart condition.

wow Gnidi thought to low-key make a pro-genocidal comment disguised as nutritional advice and it would fly under everyone's radar. Unfortunately for him quite a few users here that speak a Germanic language and know the true meaning of 'burger'.

Messi983

Called up for Nations league games against Switzerland and Portugal. Alba, Ferran and Asensio. :lol: Love to see Nico Williams included though although it's probably primarily so he won't decide to play for Ghana with his brother.

Porteros: Unai Sim?n, Robert S?nchez, David Raya

Defensas: Pau Torres, Jordi Alba, Jos? Gay?, Hugo Guillam?n, Diego Llorente, Eric Garc?a, C?sar Azpilicueta y Dani Carvajal

Centrocampistas: Sergio Busquets, Rodrigo Hern?ndez, Pedri Gonz?lez, Koke, Gavi, Carlos Soler, y Marcos Llorente.

Delanteros: Pablo Sarabia, Nico Williams, Marco Asensio, ?lvaro Morata, Borja Iglesias, Y?remy Pino y Ferran Torres.

Good way to announce the squad...

[tw]1570707570880282625[/tw]

https://twitter.com/SEFutbol/status/1570707570880282625

ajnotkeith

I really thought Jutgla would get a go. Abel Ruiz got a start because he scored a goal for Benfica (ended the entire season with 2).

Only seems fair especially given the lack of forwards.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I really thought Jutgla would get a go. Abel Ruiz got a start because he scored a goal for Benfica (ended the entire season with 2).

Only seems fair especially given the lack of forwards.

Definitely deserves a chance. He's in incredible form.

Jenks

Fj2QCq2XEAA773m

Nucky

They got potential in some players but they need a good coach who will know how to use that talent.. Enrique did pretty good for a while but this World Cup was a disaster for Spain..

Messi983

Esta es la primera lista de Luis de la Fuente:

Porteros: Kepa, Robert S?nchez y David Raya

Defensas: Gay?, Balde, Laporte, I?igo, Nacho, David Garc?a, Porro y Carvajal.

Centrocampistas: Rodri, Zubimendi, Gavi, Fabi?n, Merino, Ceballos y Pedri.

Delanteros: Morata, Olmo, Nico Williams, Bryan Gil, Oyarzabal, Aspas, Joselu y Gerard Moreno.

16790500580492.jpg

Home of Barca Fans