Spain

Messigician

he did. reported several times by many news outlets

also parejo :lol:

You believe fake news media now?

The 32-year-old forward is, however, adamant that no offer from Camp Nou was put to him.

“There are always rumours, but I didn’t know about any other official offer,” Willian told FourFourTwo.

Simple as that

Mateka

Fernando Torres is now likely to be on the sidelines until around December. (Broken bone in his foot)

Spain will now be without him for their final two competitive international matches before next year’s World Cup 2022.

Spain is set to face Greece and Sweden before the end of next month and although they’re nailed on to qualify, Torres’ absence from Luis Enrique’s tactical plans will be far from ideal as the country looks to build another championship-winning side.

Caughtoffside.com

Andresito

Staff member
Fernando Torres is now likely to be on the sidelines until around December. (Broken bone in his foot)

Spain will now be without him for their final two competitive international matches before next year’s World Cup 2022.

Spain is set to face Greece and Sweden before the end of next month and although they’re nailed on to qualify, Torres’ absence from Luis Enrique’s tactical plans will be far from ideal as the country looks to build another championship-winning side.

Caughtoffside.com

Big loss. Can David Villa play instead?

Mateka

Torres was replaced on 49 minutes against Italy after picking up an injury in a tackle with Jorginho.

“I’m not sure how Ferran will be,” said Spain boss Luis Enrique after the semi-final. “He had a knock in the first half and another in the second half so we decided to take no risks.”

However, he started in the final and played almost the entire game.

But, according to Marca, Torres returned to Manchester for medical tests. And x-rays have found that the attacker has suffered a small fracture in his right foot.

Guardiola will likely be furious with Spain, if as it seems, Torres started the final with the problem.

Andresito

Staff member
I honestly think Lucho is going to play Gavi and Pedri in every game. Not necessarily as starters, but to always raise their cap counts.

Since his debut, Pedri has participated in every single game he's been called up for. From 120 minutes to 9 minutes. Same with Gavi.

Might be hard to beat Ramos' 180 games who made his debut at 19. But it's not impossible if they manage to stay fit.

Horatio

You're welcome
I just read this thread and read bot Maleka's post about Ferran injury that would see him sidelined until December?!?!?! But this was last year.

Almost had a heart-attack.

Home of Barca Fans