User Tag List

Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107
Results 1,591 to 1,603 of 1603

Thread: Spain

  1. #1591
    Senior Member
    soul24rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,731
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Not the biggest fan of Luis Enrique, but he's better than Valverde and comfortably better than Koeman.
    lol you're talking to do the dude who thinks EV is better than Pep, Klopp and Tuchel

  2. #1592
    Senior Member
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    12,789
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    Not the biggest fan of Luis Enrique, but he's better than Valverde and comfortably better than Koeman.
    not really, enrique's transfers were all diasasters, cant say the same about Valverde

  3. #1593
    Senior Member
    Xaviniesta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    4,502
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    not really, enrique's transfers were all diasasters, cant say the same about Valverde
    just imagine willian under valverde. would play like a prime george best

  4. #1594
    Senior Member
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    12,789
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaviniesta View Post
    just imagine willian under valverde. would play like a prime george best
    Sure, if you believe valverde wanted willian

  5. #1595
    Senior Member
    Xaviniesta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    4,502
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Sure, if you believe valverde wanted willian
    he did. reported several times by many news outlets

    also parejo

  6. #1596
    Senior Member
    Messigician's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    12,789
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaviniesta View Post
    he did. reported several times by many news outlets

    also parejo
    You believe fake news media now?

    The 32-year-old forward is, however, adamant that no offer from Camp Nou was put to him.

    “There are always rumours, but I didn’t know about any other official offer,” Willian told FourFourTwo.

    Simple as that

  7. #1597
    Senior Member
    soul24rage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,731
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Fati returns to pre-injury form, Spain will look good

    They really missed a player like him

  8. #1598
    Senior Member
    Mateka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    1,485
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fernando Torres is now likely to be on the sidelines until around December. (Broken bone in his foot)

    Spain will now be without him for their final two competitive international matches before next year’s World Cup 2022.

    Spain is set to face Greece and Sweden before the end of next month and although they’re nailed on to qualify, Torres’ absence from Luis Enrique’s tactical plans will be far from ideal as the country looks to build another championship-winning side.

    Caughtoffside.com

  9. #1599
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    9,519
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateka View Post
    Fernando Torres is now likely to be on the sidelines until around December. (Broken bone in his foot)

    Spain will now be without him for their final two competitive international matches before next year’s World Cup 2022.

    Spain is set to face Greece and Sweden before the end of next month and although they’re nailed on to qualify, Torres’ absence from Luis Enrique’s tactical plans will be far from ideal as the country looks to build another championship-winning side.

    Caughtoffside.com
    Big loss. Can David Villa play instead?

  10. #1600
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,313
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fati will be back so no one cares.

  11. #1601
    Senior Member
    Mateka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    1,485
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Torres was replaced on 49 minutes against Italy after picking up an injury in a tackle with Jorginho.

    “I’m not sure how Ferran will be,” said Spain boss Luis Enrique after the semi-final. “He had a knock in the first half and another in the second half so we decided to take no risks.”

    However, he started in the final and played almost the entire game.

    But, according to Marca, Torres returned to Manchester for medical tests. And x-rays have found that the attacker has suffered a small fracture in his right foot.

    Guardiola will likely be furious with Spain, if as it seems, Torres started the final with the problem.

  12. #1602
    Senior Member
    Mateka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    1,485
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ferran Torres will be out for two to three months after fracturing his foot. The Athletic

  13. #1603
    Senior Member
    Andresito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    9,519
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateka View Post
    Ferran Torres will be out for two to three months after fracturing his foot. The Athletic
    What about Fernando?

Tags for this Thread