Friendlies

CatalinR10

s1knl0.jpg

2lurhbn.jpg

post-30744-not-like-this-not-like-this-gi-DBvb.gif

footyfan

Calma, calma
Why do people even care so much? France also romped over Italy right after the Final with Ribery's star performance. Means horseshit.

Did you guys see Germany's lineup? Only Neuer, Howedes, Kramer and Kroos started the World Cup Final. Stop moaning about Aguero's form and Di Maria's injury. Germany lost their best player to injury for the entire tournament and had Khedira missing the final.

Kerrybai

It's a friendly...it means nothing, sure they could have won with Di Maria and a fit Aguero but maybe they wouldn't have.We'll never know.

dakt

It does mean something. Not much, but something.
Wonder what would had happen if Messi played.

F

Flavia

It's a friendly...it means nothing, sure they could have won with Di Maria and a fit Aguero but maybe they wouldn't have.We'll never know.

Argentina could had won if Higuain, Palacio or Messi scored one of those chances too. The best would be both teams with all best players fit, but that rarely happens. What-if's and such.

Kerrybai

Argentina could had won if Higuain, Palacio or Messi scored one of those chances too. The best would be both teams with all best players fit, but that rarely happens. What-if's and such.

I think in the end the tournaments best team won anyway, as much as I wanted Messi to lift the cup there is no shame in losing to the mighty Germans.

Chainsaw

Killahead
This was a friendly. Means jackshit tbh. It's not like Argentina hasn't won the previous friendly matches against Germans while losing in 3 consecutive WCs against them.

dakt

I think in the end the tournaments best team won anyway, as much as I wanted Messi to lift the cup there is no shame in losing to the mighty Germans.

Of course. Germans were really crashing everyone this WC and were/are better then Argentina....BUT, Messi should have lifted the damn cup. :D

F

Flavia

Spain: De Gea, Azpilicueta, Ramos, San José, Carvajal, Koke, Busquets, Cesc, Cazorla, Raúl García, Diego Costa

France: Lloris; Debuchy, Varane, Sakho, Evra; Pogba, Matuidi, Sissoko; Valbuena, Benzema, Griezmann.

Home of Barca Fans