Karim Benzema

serghei

What a player, pisses me off. If only he'd be a lazy scorer like Suarez, to get his goal and scream at his teammates doing fuck all else, but the man works his but off all game, run after run, with his back to the goal, on the wing, defending, pressurizing.

El Gato

Villarato!
^
Sterling will win if City do the treble. Or any combination of trophies + England winning Euros. Barely ever see a player from non-NT winning side win it in a tournament year, more so a case in post CR-Messi era. It'll be between Sterling and Mbappe I feel (2 strongest NT sides), and Messi if Argentina finally take Copa America. Or Modrić if Croatia show up again.

Last edited:

fergus90

I'd be amazed if Sterling won it. He's been in horrible form and is currently a rotation option. So much so I think his starting spot for us in the summer is in trouble.

He's underperforming in a position we are blessed with options in.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Perhaps. Certainly would say KdB is the more likely of that team, but needs Belgium to make the final at the very least to be in with a shout. Maybe Silva too if significantly helps Ronaldo carry Portugal. Point is it's BDO is almost always about NT in an NT tourney year.

Rassvet

I think CL is at least as important as the Euros and definitely much bigger than Copa America in today's game.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans