Karim Benzema

serghei

Vini and Benz are also close to them, then there is the gap.

Not a chance IMO. Someone like Vinicius is a top player, but I'd even consider someone like Bernardo above him. Let's not carried away, Vinicius proved nothing so far to be considered top 5. Not until long ago he was being mocked for his diving and abysmal shooting.

Let's see him in CL.

There are about 10 players I'd place over Vinicius. Even CBs, such as Van Dijk. midfielders such as Kante and Kimmich, other strikers like Mane and Jota etc.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Not a chance IMO. Someone like Vinicius is a top player, but I'd even consider someone like Bernardo above him. Let's not carried away, Vinicius proved nothing so far to be considered top 5. Not until long ago he was being mocked for his diving and abysmal shooting.

Let's see him in CL.

I can agree that Vini needs more matches to prove himself even though he is fantastic atm but benz is playing on a very high level for 3 years now and should be at least in your top5.

serghei

I can agree that Vini needs more matches to prove himself even though he is fantastic atm but benz is playing on a very high level for 3 years now and should be at least in your top5.

I'd say Benzema is a bit like Suarez from 2-3 years ago. Top player, but the age is visible against bigger teams. Not top 5 at all. He's the best player in a fallen La Liga though.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I'd say Benzema is a bit like Suarez from 2-3 years ago. Top player, but the age is visible against bigger teams. Not top 5 at all. He's the best player in a fallen La Liga though.

hmm he has 5 goals in 5 matches in cl, scored against chelsea last season, scored against atletico this season, scored against sevilla this season.... what more can he do to make serghei happy :p

Andresito

Staff member

Let's see him in CL.

There are about 10 players I'd place over Vinicius. Even CBs, such as Van Dijk. midfielders such as Kante and Kimmich, other strikers like Mane and Jota etc.

What are we even talking about here? Ballon d'Or? Or best form overall this season?

Because Vini has 12G + 5A in 20 games in Liga, and 2G + 4A in 6 CL games. Surely one of the most in form players this season, definitely the most improved.

Salah, Mbappe, Benz and Lewandowski all have more than 1 G/A per game overall, Vini just under 1 G/A. Definitely better than likes of Jota and Mane who have like 0.5 per game.

I'd say he's very close to top 5 when it comes to form this season. 6-7th place maybe.

KingLeo10

Would be amazing to see Karim go to PSG if Mbappe goes to RM.

Aging Messi and Neymar would love to play with him as he's possibly the only elite center-forward in the world with a Rolls-Royce link-up play/footballing brain.

Mbappe might be better than Karim in 1-2 years but right now, I would still prefer Karim by a hair...which gives us 1-2 years to find our own stars to contend with RM. If RM have both, it's game over in LL atleast and possibly CL.

Home of Barca Fans